Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jesus -HG-

Mr bubbles

NAME: Jesus -HG-

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:24845590

SERVER: [HG] JAILBREAK

Well i was playing in the jailbreak server when the lead ct tells the ts to go to cage. Jesus -HG- goes to solitary instead (which he should of been shot for but we let him go). I go in there he knifes me then i kill him. He calls me a prick and slays me for killing him. Since this was NOT the ts holding area i was allowed to be there....he says if i freekill again he will ban me. So next round i kill a guy in armory and then im kicked and banned....theres really no proof i can give other then him slaying me in console. And like in his other complaints he acts dumb about it

Edited by Mr bubbles

didnt he loose admin for crap like this previously? ive played on JB with bubbles alot before and given jesus's past record i wouldnt put it past him to pull similar crap, unfortunately though without you filling out the proper template and providing a sn (even him slaying you could help) we cant do anything.

I remember him doing something else today, I think he slayed someone for killing him when the t was meant to kill him and the t was having ago at him for it, dunno if this was the one I saw though. But he does go ott with admin chat which annoys me as much as those unconnected mic spammers :omgimmad:

Still, maybe he should be watched. What was it he did to get his admin suspended last time? Didn't he switch himself to ct so no one killed him and go to infirm and then go to obstacle and switch to t again and then slay someone for killing him because of what he did

He shot me while I was in my cell and didn't even reply when I asked him why he did it

9c8911b164288246145d561964992ac2.png

Bad proof but you can see that the round only just started because ts only just get unmuted and it says that I was attacked by jesus which only shows when you aren't rebelling..

Btw the armory bit wasn't about me, some guy got killed for going in there when cts didn't say no armory. After I said about some guy getting killed, jesus jumped past my cell and shot me.

I would of thought seeing as he already got in trouble for being a dick on the server that he would know the rules but nope

Damn, just when I end my demo he abuses so I only got a screenshot again :/

Guys were playing 4 corners on big cage, a random person chooses a corner and that corner dies.. it was jesus's corner (4) but he ran away and decided to swap himself to ct so they didn't kill him, he killed himself in the end but who gives a shit, he still abused..

084c4c5ac86f4743eedc71c2d5b8c296.png

I'll keep watching him to see if he abuses anymore and edit with demos etc

and heres all his admin chat from when I was in there just now (was in there less than 20 minutes)

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: U SED KNIFE MAN

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: OR SPRAY

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: u dont deserve to be ct if u cant even follow your own orders

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: telent show

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: ye

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: u didnt say simon

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: ok music plz

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: sum1 play sum music

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: no u dont get 1

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: chris

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: not tht game tho

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-:

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: OBSTCLE

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: its not

(ADMIN) Jesus-Hg-: cookie sed 2 times

Another screenie of him spamming by switching someone to ct/t continuously

67c033f8ef90975aeb1b276e9cb12780.png

There, is that enough proof now? :D

Edited by UN4M3D

The thing I like is that he got his admin taken away before for abusing and then I go in the server and I don't see any abusing :oo: So I leave and change my name to something random, go in and spec him.... He did all what I posted, if he thinks he can get away with shit like that then he needs to gtfo.

Wtf is this i was told by a ct on vioce to go to solitary as i was freekilled previos round then he killed me in solitary so i slayed him next round he then ran up 2 me and killed me and sed tht was an unfair ban. now why has my admin been taken off when there no proof just sum1 saying it?