Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jesus -HG-

Mr bubbles

Wtf is this i was told by a ct on vioce to go to solitary as i was freekilled previos round then he killed me in solitary so i slayed him next round he then ran up 2 me and killed me and sed tht was an unfair ban. now why has my admin been taken off when there no proof just sum1 saying it?

your an idiot we have a whole fuckign thread of proof

What about all the times when you get freekilled.. you slay the person for freekilling and then next round its

(ADMIN) Jesus -HG- : IM HAVING A FREEDAY

And then you slayed someone for killing you when you ran out of your cell.

No He was freeshooting when i was specing him he randomly let 3 or 4 bullets of in cage then i was told ot go to solitary by the lead ct so i did he then can and opened dorr and shot. Ive Had my admin taken of me and he has no proof.

He shot me while I was in my cell and didn't even reply when I asked him why he did it

9c8911b164288246145d561964992ac2.png

Bad proof but you can see that the round only just started because ts only just get unmuted and it says that I was attacked by jesus which only shows when you aren't rebelling..

Btw the armory bit wasn't about me, some guy got killed for going in there when cts didn't say no armory. After I said about some guy getting killed, jesus jumped past my cell and shot me.

I would of thought seeing as he already got in trouble for being a dick on the server that he would know the rules but nope

If you were dead, it should say dead-HG | Unamed when u chat right?

No He was freeshooting when i was specing him he randomly let 3 or 4 bullets of in cage then i was told ot go to solitary by the lead ct so i did he then can and opened dorr and shot. Ive Had my admin taken of me and he has no proof.

No proof?

67c033f8ef90975aeb1b276e9cb12780.png

HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE CABLE MODEMS FOR THIS:

a0e03598ed2dc3ae5c02746371087584.jpg

1a89ccf2131cc8f0da0709c702fe747f.jpg

Honestly? Are you this dumb? Follow the damn rules.

• 4 weeks later...