Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HT | Element Again

Niahmas

1. Abuser name: HT | Element

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:9898342

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 10:30 PM (PST)

5. PROOF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJzBcyHtFNM

SS Gallery

6. I join and see Element teleporting himself every round to the secret gun room. I spectated him while he was taking shots at CTs from inside the room. During one round he makes himself invisible and hides out in the infirm while the rest of the Ts play simon says, he heads out once 2 Ts are left and shoots the lead CT in the legs. The youtube video is edited from the 2 10 minute long demos I recorded while playing.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have a problem with admins using commands, but when its to their advantage...its not cool =(

This. Element, if you are reading this (and I hope you are) don't use admin to give yourself an advantage. It's pretty shitty, and it's blatant abuse.

:'( the most I can do is beacon I think.

But yeah, Admin room is ok once in awhile, but a long time ago we made a rule that you can not shoot from inside of it.

As for invisible, don't do it. That can make people start leaving the server.

People leaving the server isn't a proble. There's a fucking waiting list practically. It's just the admins usually that are mad because they can't do it themselves. When I go invisible I usually push microwaves around and if it's me and one other guy I type kill in console. One time I was in VIP and a CT dropped an awp when I was invisible inside there so I said fuck it and started killing people. :P Admin room is dumb.

When i did make myself invis i dont kill anyone =P notice in the video i only shot a guy in the leg to get there attention, and then they hunted me down, which everyone enjoyed and thought was funny (at least i thought)

and the admin room was that one time, because for some reason like 7 out of the 10 cts had somehow died beginning round, and i knew that ts were going to rebel, i just thought that cells were open already, so that was my fault.

I know it was wrong, its just that when it happens to most people they honestly usually laugh and think its great, just like that night =\

the guy in infirm was so chill, laughing it up, and its not like i acme out of there and mowed down all the cts, i just got their attention so they'd kill me, and it was hilarious!

Edited by Element
addition

lol i remember seeing a knife run by and i shot at it and it was you :-D freekill

See =P

I'm just asking for one more chance, and i wont use it for blatent abuse anymore, ill only use it for times when its extremely funny, like when most people will be like, wtf a knife and shoot it and ill die

thats the best moment ever in my opinion.

See =P

I'm just asking for one more chance, and i wont use it for blatent abuse anymore, ill only use it for times when its extremely funny, like when most people will be like, wtf a knife and shoot it and ill die

thats the best moment ever in my opinion.

So basically whenever you want? amright?