Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HT | Element Again

Niahmas

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes which people would assume means that is was a link to meatspin, which is what Wingless thought.

/fail

Actually, my comment was completely unrelated to your link and more related to being careful when clicking redirector links if you don't want to see flopping ****.

"Oh, I was waiting for a link to meatspin"

As in you were WANTING a link to meatspin? :)

Anyway, what was this thread about again?

/puts_train_back_on_tracks

No fail in what I said actually

Didn't you hear what Wing said? The trains getting back on track if you want to continue with your blasphemy then were going to through you off...So :stfu: and get on topic...

Anyways 7 pages and no Solution?

Didn't you hear what Wing said? The trains getting back on track if you want to continue with your blasphemy then were going to through you off...So :stfu: and get on topic...

Anyways 7 pages and no Solution?

I think it pretty much boiled down to "don't kill people with your admin powers"

And it's only 7 pages if you're on newb page length. I have 2 pages.

Why are you moaning at me for making it go like this, you're out to get me and failing since I said you should be banned 2 times so you :stfu:

and what do you mean no solution? Didn't element say he got some of his commands taken away for it

Yes but I would have hoped we would have got at least one ruling...Lamp's was encoded in his own special language...

@ UN4M3D What part of stay on topic do you not understand? As for the banning you said it at least in every thread I posted in and for that matter didn't put forward anything constructive to the thread besides that I should be banned. It seems to be quite the polar opposite, that you in fact are out to get me.

Edited by Papa John

It makes me really wonder why Papa John is always the center of every argument. what has he done?

Mainly because I actually do what I am suppose to on the servers? It seems all of it comes from the fact that I am extremely strict when it comes to rules. I don't understand why that is a hard concept for people to understand....

@ Wing Yes but what I mean is he never said anything about what should happen, he just said you shouldn't do it and never really addressed the exact abuse.

Mainly because I actually do what I am suppose to on the servers? It seems all of it comes from the fact that I am extremely strict when it comes to rules. I don't understand why that is a hard concept for people to understand....

@ Wing Yes but what I mean is he never said anything about what should happen, he just said you shouldn't do it and never really addressed the exact abuse.

The thing is, they don't have to tell you exactly what happened. They can do that behind closed doors. The ruling is "Don't do shit like that" and that's all we need to know.

Ok that fine I guess, /thread

I just have to say that you, sir cannot pay attention

Like if a pencil had an attention span, it would be equal to yours

I was punished already, so seriously just drop the entire subject

thank you very much

/thread