Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Join Graphics team

Silly

We should make an application for the Graphics team. Maybe look something like this:

1. Name

2. Steam ID

3. Tenure in HG

4. Relevant work experience. Examples include managing McDonalds, receiving an honor roll letter from school, or any other recognition that means very little for which you showed little to no qualifications.

5. How active are you in terms of hours/day. Please do not bother answering this question unless the number is at least 32.

6. How much do you enjoy being yelled at?

7. Is your name CletusP?

Fill this out and a decision should be given to you shortly.

I'm going to write something up for the graphics team.

This should give everyone a more clear cut understanding of what our current graphics team does and what expectations are set forth for them

ill be filling it out! :P

He made me my avatar and Sig. Did an amazing job.

I dont mean to sound rude, but all he did was add text and copy paste an hg logo on top. Thats hardly graphics work.

Before applying for something like this i'd go and look at a few tuts on Photoshop or whatever you use. There is actual time invested into these types of things, and that sig looks like it was thrown together in about 30 seconds.

Just some criticism

He made me my avatar and Sig. Did an amazing job.

I dont mean to sound rude, but all he did was add text and copy paste an hg logo on top. Thats hardly graphics

work.

Before applying for something like this i'd go and look at a few tuts on Photoshop or whatever you use. There is actual time invested into these types of things, and that sig looks like it was thrown together in about 30 seconds.

Just some criticism

thank you for this, i agree completly, although i spent more time cropping the logos out so it didnt look like complete shit, and that is only 2 things i have done, i have around 10 ive been working on but they are on my desktop, i am not currently home. ill upload pics

asap as i said in my first post