Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestions: Admin Rules & New Admins

InstantNoodles

I have no idea if this is the right place to put suggestions in. So theres a lot of new admins there who buy admin, and in the first day get reported for abuse, then claims he/she didn't read the admin rules. This is just a suggestion but there should be like a system where when someone buys admin, they have to read admin rules and be questioned by management to see if they did read it before their account gets the admin activated. This is just a suggestion and I apologize if this is in the wrong thread. So heres some music to make it up.

[video=youtube;B3CIZciChY0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3CIZciChY0

Edited by InstantNoodles!

I agree, or have them check a box when they buy admin saying they read the rules, so when they do get reported, they can't use that excuse

Pretty sure it says that by ordering admin you've agreed to read the admin rules.

HG just needs to start enforcing the ToS. Or hire a group of lawyers (will volunteer if it includes free rice cakes) to do it for them.

Ya i would read what you said but that font just pisses me off.

I have no idea if this is the right place to put suggestions in. So theres a lot of new admins there who buy admin, and in the first day get reported for abuse, then claims he/she didn't read the admin rules. This is just a suggestion but there should be like a system where when someone buys admin, they have to read admin rules and be questioned by management to see if they did read it before their account gets the admin activated. This is just a suggestion and I apologize if this is in the wrong thread.

Ass

Like i've mentioned a LONG time ago. Do a 1 on 1 "admin training session" on TeamSpeak. Or, we can make a document/video that they get forwarded to upon purchasing admin. (first purchase per Steam I.D.)

Edited by R3venant
inb4 bitching

As good as the intentions of this thread attempts to achieve, the admin model system we have right now WORKS for HG. It isn't perfect by any means and has flaws that are marks of what HG was.

As a sidenote, the faster premium can be released... the quicker this admin bitching business can go away~

OP is a dick for writing in Comic Sans and should be banned ;P