Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ex GirlFriend Issues

Israeli

Not sure if relevant to this part of the forum but i had an ex girlfriend and seems like she is trying to get back together with me

skype massaging me liking and commenting on facebook status trying to snoop and get closer

was wondering what i should do

this sound very dumb considering this isnt a help desk for relationship problems but im curios of the situation that im in

Well, who broke up with who? In this situation, if she broke up with you, she could either be

• regretting her decision (most likely this one)

Or

• Trying to attack you

If you broke up with her, then she just wants you back.

All it depends on is your feeling. I can't tell you who you love. Ask her if she likes you. Make a decision from there.

So then get back together with her?

Unless you don't like her. Then don't.

I mean... what other answer would you expect?

If you think she's trying to get back together with you, then start talking to her more and eventually go back out. Make a move or wait for her to make one.

This.

Its A weird ass story she is Russian exchange student and she hitted on me ask me to be her Boy Friend i dated her for 2 months than she tells me that she dosn't know me and she talks to her mother.

she was very confusing and and misunderstanding

any way i took her out to dinner i went to visit her in her dorms (Boarding school/normal public school) and i make out with her and sit around talking to her friends she was very misleading.

in conclusion she wanted to take a break and i told her that she is being very strange and that if she dosn't wanna date or be together im not forcing but i told her that her behavior is strange and that i'm not a "boy toy" so dont play with my emotions.

Its A weird ass story she is Russian exchange student and she hitted on me ask me to be her Boy Friend i dated her for 2 months than she tells me that she dosn't know me and she talks to her mother.

she was very confusing and and misunderstanding

any way i took her out to dinner i went to visit her in her dorms (Boarding school/normal public school) and i make out with her and sit around talking to her friends she was very misleading.

in conclusion she wanted to take a break and i told her that she is being very strange and that if she dosn't wanna date or be together im not forcing but i told her that her behavior is strange and that i'm not a "boy toy" so dont play with my emotions.

If it was a "break" then I'd say she's ready again. Go ahead if you're okay with it. It's worth a try and if she does it again just don't go back to her because then she'd be playing with your emotions as you said.