Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What do you ride?

Link

Koreans are terrible drivers and tend to follow very closely while driving.

Are you not going to claim this is racist laz?

Back on topic I used to skateboard but I never bought any brand name boards since I would break them or wear them down.

Eh, I reserve the right to not be impartial with what I consider offensive/racist, being that I'm not a member of leadership. Question is, do things need to be "reported" to be enforced?

This would be what a Con Lawyer would refer to as a "test case." GL!

Real.

Korean is not a race my good sir. You may be slightly racist for thinking that.

I make fun of redcoats all the time. This is no different.

He brought the mothers into this, he knew what he started.

P.S MY MOTHER IS A SAINT.

Also I used to wake board every weekend until an injury made my parents sell the boat. Now I go to the beach, put on my fins and boogie board like a man.

I use to Ride for Standard Byke Co years ago ( back in 92-94 ) and to this day i still rock my Standard Trailboss @ the trails..

@ 35yrs old.. People see this old man Rollin through dubs Still killin it.. Its funny of all the things im not real good at anymore..Im still really decent on my bike.. My knees hurt faster now after an hour or so but i can still kill it.....

I ride Robbie Morales sig bike when he rode for standard... LONG before FIT bike company. Who still to this day has one of the most talented roster of riders on the planet.. I ride the old Area 51 trails in Near pittsburgh.. you can youtube it.. Chris Doyle,Punjab and many other pros still stop there from time to time.. still a great place to ride.

My sons love going to the trails lol..

• 2 months later...