Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[dTx]The_Engineer#Triad admin abousee slaying other admin

sonyguy

1. Abuser name:[dTx]The_Engineer#Triad

2. Their Steam Id STEAM_0:1:16645930

3. What server:jailbreck

4. About what time: 12:00pm wester time

5. PROOF: 2012-11-09_00001.jpg (91.2 KB)

6. Please tell us about the incident so i when a afk for about i would say 1 sec or maybe 2 to get new batters for my headset i was slay by a other admin for afk

what i have read in the rules is other admins cant slay other admins after he slayed me he left the server

post-14052-1352595563666_thumb.jpg

Edited by mccaincracker

I'll help the advisors out here. Post a ban request HERE. You will need to log in with your forums name and password I believe. Once that is accomplished, Scroll down to the bottom and you should see a ban report template. Please fill that in and someone will review it once they are available.

i dont think he needs a ban for what he did but warring he cant slay admins

Well I am sorry for that. I just read the admin rules. I would've moved him to spec but I do not know the commands. I am sorry for any offense I have done to the server. Also I left cause I was on the server for a very long time and got bored so I left to play another game and I was busy on TeamSpeak so I couldn't hear what people were saying.(btw you couldve said JB instead of Jail breck/Jail Break.)

Edited by Honey Sprinkles

To move someone to spec use !movespec aliashere

Thanks for coming to the forums, in the future please don't use your admin commands on others. If you're unsure if someone is an admin or not use !who aliashere and it will post something in your chat saying whether or not they have admin. or if you use just !who it will bring up a list in console of all the players in the server who are admin