Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

pending further review Faithless Abusing

Triad Leader

1. Abuser name:

2. Their Steam Id:HG Faithless

3. What server:jailbreaks

4. About what time: 9:00pm - 9:30pm November 9 2012

5. PROOF: Video of him doing it

6. Please tell us about the incident: I got lead and made a comment about Faithless muting, and kick people well i was lead but I was still giving orders

THIS LINK BELOW IS THE VIDEO PROOF TO BACK UP WHAT I AM SAYING:

Its too bad people cant just get along. i mean, look how much fun the other players were having.

and lol at me screamign in the video.

I cant comment on this report much, but i can say you are a bit heavy on the mic when others lead (before this incident)

• Like 3

Guest The_Monkey

You all are blowing shit out of proportion. You all sound like whiney ass kids (well, you are kids). This is ridiculous. Drop your vendettas or face my wrath.

• Like 1

faithless doesnt play jb enough, to make jb as bad as you picture it to be.

i suggest waiting for further review and not raging anymore until its resolved

and whats up with the randys posting?

Edited by JJK

Cats, you were spamming over lead for a good hour and I muted you and all T's multiple times. I kicked you for spamming a couple of times, and also for making smart ass comments. I'm not going to sit there and get subtly disrespected by you without taking administrative action. I kick you for spamming, you come back swearing. I kick you again and you get lead and say "hopefully i can lead without getting kicked" you know what you were doing, and you know that is was wrong. Show respect to the players in the server by not spamming, show respect to HG by not spamming or disrespecting, and show respect to me by not spamming or disrespecting and we won't have any problems. I don't think I'm asking too much