Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Planetside 2 Beta Keys

Geld

Got some Planetside 2 beta keys to give out. The beta ends on the 16th I believe and launches as Free To Play on the 20th so this would just be to check it out and get some experience in playing.

GRCN 7R6G PHNK PMEN DFXC

HHKX EGE4 E4PT RPRJ 4GZK

The codes can be entered at the Planetside 2 website. http://www.planetside2.com

If you use one let me know so I can remove it from the post :)

Edited by Geld

Hey teh_g, this is from the PS2 forum. Might apply to you.

Hi there! As you may already know, users who are running PlanetSide 2 on Windows 8 and have a peripheral device such as a joystick or game pad connected you may be experiencing some crashing issues when trying to play PlanetSide 2 (and apparently some other games are having this issue with Windows 8 as well).

In order to resolve this issue we are currently trying to collect some additional information from you guys. If you have experienced this issue and are currently using Windows 8 can you tell us:

Did you Update your operating system to Windows 8 or did you install it fresh?

If you updated the OS, what operating system were you using previous to the update?

We have also heard that this issue can occur with other devices (Turtle Beach headsets being one of the devices supposedly) so we would also like to know:

What peripheral devices do you currently have connected?

Unplugging each device one at a time (with the exception of you mouse and keyboard), which devices seemed to be causing the crashing issue for you?

We are trying to obtain this information as soon as possible so please feel free to post it here or PM it to me directly. Your assistance is GREATLY appreciated!

Hey teh_g, this is from the PS2 forum. Might apply to you.

Can you post a link? I can give them the info.

I have actually had a problem with the XBox controller in another game, so I bet that is it. I will have to reproduce and checkout my event logs...

Also, it is weird hearing people call me teh_g, I am too used to all you people calling me Craki.

Hehe, why not change your name to Craki then :P

There's an option to do it now in your profile.

http://forums.statio...g-issues.38674/

It's the first thread in the Technical Support part of the PS2 forums. You'll have to login to see it.

Thanks for the link. I COULD change my name, or all the cool kids will keep calling me C'raki while the non-MMO folk will call me "g" or "the_g".

XP2ARX24AF2MZ4Z97J7Z

2ZF36NTZK72ENT67FX3N

KFGPP4NGTKA7MGA6F9KT

FRHMAMXGTTC3AM2PF7J7

GRJGP2EMGG3ZP79JR7CJ

5 more, only a couple days left, I know. But still, Merry Christmas, it's about all you will get from me.

Edited by zidian