Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Vip Not Working For Some Players.

phoenixfire36

In the trade post server at least 3 players have been in the top 20 for over an hour and not been added to vip. I just wanted to see if somebody could look at it.

It does that sometimes. I think the VIP system is slow tonight. If it still doesn't work by tomorrow I can come in and hopefully fix it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have actually been in the top for for the last 6 months and since Nov I have not been granted VIP.We are being told its being worked on since November, people crack the top 10 and get VIP status as of now but mine has still not been granted, so whats the story?

As players who play on HG severs and supprt them there either should be an update or some kind of staus as to when this "working on fixing the VIP status".

One of the great perks on HG is VIP, many get it while others get the same old story

I at one time considered paying and being an admin but..if you cant fix this one small problem what else is not getting fixed?

I enjoy playing on HG and the admins I play with are great......

Edited by MR. B!LL

I didn't know certain people weren't getting their VIP status. I'm mostly in the minecraft trade server and nobody has complained to me saying they don't have VIP. From what I've heard the system is getting updated since the new site has been put in. This however takes time as Homer is currently working on the system for all divisions (ie: Counter-Strike, TF2, GMOD).

It was working yesterday in the 24/7 Degroot server. Thanks to whoever fixed it. Makes playing much more fun to know there's a reason to stay in the top bracket again!

Cant agree more, whomever fixed it a big "THANK YOU". A nice reward for supporting HG servers and thats the reason I keep coming back for more.