Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Miss Her ;(

Link

There was this girl, I never went out with her, but we were the closest friends. We did everything together. I don't want to sit here and write, but she was my only friend. I dont have any friends now because she moved. And I miss her alot. What do I do?

• Like 1

My best friend left for college a few years ago.

Lets just say we don't talk anymore and i miss it, but we grew apart. Now hes a college dropout and a pothead (most of my so called "friends" turned into pot heads"

I was lucky enough to find my gf who is my true best friend. (now kinda my only friend except for some people on here), but i feel like its better this way.

Don't over think the concept of friends. They come and go.

(also what oprime said)

Edited by BranHorse
  • Like 1

Join groups in school, shit you like.

I know all the wei.... Unique kids in my school joined things like 'Robotics' and the 'Anime Club' as I was busy with Football and shit.

For real though, just put yourself out there an shit.

If you were old enough for Facebook, I'd say add me.

But you're not, so my Twitter is @HolyManHG

if she was more than a friend and you might end up seeing her again soon (idk how old you are) don't lose contact. You can overcome distance, and if she's worth waiting for, wait for her. Love isn't measured in distance.

If she was just a friend, you guys will grow apart anyways, even if you do keep in touch.. As most people have said, find people with common interests to start a conversation with at school. You'll be fine :)

When my ex forced me to drop all of my friends I was dumb enough to do so. I didn't bother making new friends once I dumped him, I kinda went back to my old friends (only two of them) and I feel like I don't really need any new friends cause I use online people to rant to. (: and once you have a relationship, like branflake said, you'll find that your partner will become your best friend and you don't really need any other close friends (or well i guess that's different for everyone)

Join groups in school, shit you like.

I know all the wei.... Unique kids in my school joined things like 'Robotics' and the 'Anime Club' as I was busy with Football and shit.

For real though, just put yourself out there an shit.

If you were old enough for Facebook, I'd say add me.

But you're not, so my Twitter is @HolyManHG

Ive had a facebook for 3 years? xD I am 13 :P

My bestfriend had to move too, it's was horrible because I didn't have any close friends like her. Then again, I felt like ever since she moved, I'm more open to meeting new homegirls and alla that. It's really a difficult thing of keeping in contact with someone. I still email her once in awhile just to see how she's been doing.

Just understand, she was a good friend. But it's also best for you to not replace her, but get some new friends that you can chill with.

I feel you though, it hurts for me to see us have to move forward and get new friends cause I've been there since rock solid. To lose that connection, is like losing half of you. I just thought the outcome of it. I was blocking myself out to people that wanted to be a homie.

Hope you understand. Wish you luck. xoxo.

Edited by Kaylor

My bestfriend had to move too, it's was horrible because I didn't have any close friends like her. Then again, I felt like ever since she moved, I'm more open to meeting new homegirls and alla that. It's really a difficult thing of keeping in contact with someone. I still email her once in awhile just to see how she's been doing.

Just understand, she was a good friend. But it's also best for you to not replace her, but get some new friends that you can chill with.

I feel you though, it hurts for me to see us have to move forward and get new friends cause I've been there since rock solid. To lose that connection, is like losing half of you. I just thought the outcome of it. I was blocking myself out to people that wanted to be a homie.

Hope you understand. Wish you luck. xoxo.

I'm sorry Laz moved away :(