Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed [Hg] -Broken- The Inmate

RustyT

1. Abuser name: [HG] -Broken- the Inmate

2. Their Steam Id:= STEAM_0:1:5279089

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 11:45 PM 25 Nov 2012

5. PROOF: demo attached

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Broken accused me of free killing and slayed me. I killed four terrorists that round: The first two can be seen starting at 1:14 of the demo because they were rebelling and not frozen at the second archway of blue room. You can then see I got into the tower and shot at one guy jumping who was supposed to be frozen and missed. Then Broken slayed himself, which left me as the last guard; I was free to kill anyone I wanted, and started doing so. He then slayed me at the start of the next round and when I told him I was last guard and he says "No you weren't, you fucking idiot." I then told him the next round that I was last guard and he continued to tell me I was wrong and he was right. I was accused of wrongfully killing several times before that when all of my kills were legitimate. I started recording every round because his girlfriend accused me of free killing earlier when she was rebelling and I killed her for being out of her cells and moving more than three seconds after an order phamish gave to "get back in your cells and freeze."

I stopped killing rebellers who were only slightly rebelling because I was getting accused of free killing so much (none of them were free kills) and it was getting annoying. A few rounds later Broken was complaining about the CTs not killing rebellers and I said I'm not helping as much because I keep getting accused of free killing. He responded with "Rusty you weren't doing anything so shut the fuck up you fucking fa****." This is the second time in two weeks this guy has done this sort of thing. Last time I killed him and he slayed me (he wasn't following orders and another hg member agreed, but that post can be seen in the ban secion here - http://hellsgamers.c... the Narcissist). He was wrong that time, and he was wrong again tonight.

freekill.dem

Edited by .Prime

Ya we were the last two and I went to slay myself since they were going to kill us. It looked like he started shooting into the stack early so I slayed him. What he doesn't show in his demo is the fact that he pointed out my error the next round and I apologized. Rusty then spent the next hour giving me shit and I damn near kicked him from the server.

Edited by -Broken-