Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Hg World Punisher Admin Abuse

Burnt

1. Abuser name: HG World Punisher

2. Steam id: STEAM_1:0:29207748

3. Server: HellsGamers Global Offense Jailbreak Server

4. Time: aobut 6-8 o'clock Pacific time

5. Proof attached

6. So while I was playing csgo jailbreak like normal. Multiple regular admins were online. Including Punisher, at first he started light; unmuting, ungagging, gagging himself, etc. Then he banned himself !? and then unbanned himself. Multiple people in the server all said "abuse" "aboose" along with "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" etc. He then joined back and continued his abuse after being warned with sever admins. One in particular i was steam chatting about it as we continued to witness all of this. I took many screenshots as will be attached. Punisher also UNTLISTED someone who free killed and was tlisted earlyer (screenshotted) he then labeled it a "mistake" ? idk how that is possible to type !untlist <name> or what ever the command is as i am not alowed to do this. Screenshots will be attached, thank you for your help who ever reads this.post-15082-0-82133000-1354598449_thumb.jpgpost-15082-0-06093300-1354598455_thumb.jpgpost-15082-0-96265400-1354598455_thumb.jpgpost-15082-0-68138100-1354598456_thumb.jpgpost-15082-0-24436100-1354598457_thumb.jpg

As burnt said he untlisted someone who i had tlisted before

http://hellsgamers.c...p?i=19958-eSkOr

He also Tlisted someone because he "saw something in console"

http://hellsgamers.c...mbieGW #ProPAIN XxXx

He also muted someone during their american idol day because he didn't like their singing.

post-14668-0-62951000-1354599086_thumb.png

This is completely unacceptable.

You are not allowed to use powers on your self and look like a fool, it creates drama in server.

Also shouldn't override someone else;'s tlist.

And if you are not sure about something then you shouldn't take actions about it.

Waiting for him to come and explain.

I honestly would not call that abuse i would call it mistakes, Let Get to your First Point

at first he started light; unmuting, ungagging, gagging himself, etc. Then he banned himself !? and then unbanned himself. Multiple people in the server all said "abuse" "aboose" along with: I gag my self Cuz of The Chat Glitch Which Everyone the Server Knows by know Everytime i join match i gag my self

Second The muting and Unmuting is that i have to say something important when i am dead or that. 3rd I ban my self by accident which i then got my self unban for 4rd I tlisted that person but accidently Untlist him then i fixed it by tlisting him again

Well those are all the points i have made.

Thank you

Edited by WorldPunisher