Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed -Hg- Sabithasuki - Freeslay

youthedog

1. Abuser name: -hg- SabithaSuk

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:24395682

3. What server: JB

4. About what time: 7:40 est?

5. PROOF:

sabith.png

ba_jail_hellsgamers_fx60004.jpg

ba_jail_hellsgamers_fx60005.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: Told people to get in duckhunt, freeze upon arrival. Then told them to start jumping across back and forth and CT's started shooting through the middle without me telling. Cookie was shooting those who were falling while I didn't shoot anyone in duckhunt, only those who delayed getting inside and nitpicked orders. I asked him the first and second round after who I freekilled but he wouldn't answer. And I do apologize for what I said after I got slayed, need to control myself more.

Edited by youthedog

As I reveiw some off the proof, the logs do not display the soical aspect.

1st. He was freeshooting, the lead did not specificly say to shoot through the glass, and numerous comments in the console back me up in doing this, ( also perhaps the player was mixed up in a stack, ergo a mis slay was distributed)

2nd. It was a team switch, the player asked nicley and while admin rules bounce against me, I went with it out of the sheer lack of begging from him, so the slay was him swaping sides.

If anything else needs to be said against me, say it for me to counter.

My appolgies

Edited by SabithaSuki