Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Electric Chair On Jb Server

Have a few smaler suggestions about the electric chair.

1. if u are teleported to chair i think first of all CT´s cant bullet kill the one i chair must be = freekill cause the dude is not rebellin? use the button insted.

2. Only warden (if someone is) can/have the right to kill ore save in chair. under all this monts playin i have, and friends of me have seen and talk about this "problem" if i can say so?

3. .... i know i had meny things about this but now nothing...

Well.. if it only me ore does someone els also have any apinion about this chair ore this topic?

Maby hard to do any changes now but it doesent hurt to bring it up?

hugs and kisses /Pirate

... Dat English.

Guy in chair is dead for all intents and purposes.

Dead by gun or dead by chair, there is no difference after the fact for the dead person. He is dead.

Idea isn't new, nor is it good. Kill him, who cares how he dies, move on. Stone him or bludgeon him with your dicks if you want. But he's a dead man.

Real.

... Dat English.

Dead by gun or dead by chair, there is no difference after the fact for the dead person. He is dead.

Idea isn't new, nor is it good. Kill him, who cares how he dies, move on. Stone him or bludgeon him with your dicks if you want. But he's a dead man.

Real.

well, im everything ells but english and only went 9 years in school so thats the reason of my bad englis spelling.

if u see it that way.. sounds ok, so just forget this topic then and lock/deleat it..

Thx 4 awnser btw :)

Edited by Piratstikin

... Dat English.

Real.

Grammar Nazi Ftw!

Do like sending Ct's to Ele. chair!

• Like 1

It can be frustrating, especially watching five minutes of glitched T's run around trying to find a camping CT in LR....... But that's the whole point! !pd is a risk. Sometimes you get something good, sometimes you have a chance of dying.

If you don't want to get executed, try making friends w/ everyone, offering rep or just not !pd'ing......

1. if u are teleported to chair i think first of all CT´s cant bullet kill the one i chair must be = freekill cause the dude is not rebellin? use the button insted.

He is in chair he cant follow orders aka he is reboobling so he should be shot thats the way it is.

If u dont want to get shot dont use !pd.