Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed World Punisher

salsa1

1. Abuser name: HG World Punisher

2. Steam id: STEAM_1:0:29207748 STEAM_0:1:54368822

3. Server: HellsGamers Global Offense Jailbreak Server

4. Time: No specific time

5. Incident:

Punisher is just a really power hungry and immature admin. He abuses his powers and thinks he is on top of the world because he he payed for admin rather than taking responsibility for making sure the server is a fair environment to play in. He particularly likes to spam a lot, and has made racist remarks before in the server. He tlists users automatically whenever he feels like it without explaining why or giving them a second chance if it was an accident or even if it was just something minor. Almost ALL of the admins have been complaining about him, shouldn't this tell you guys something? None of the admins or the users on the server like him as an admin because of his constant abuse. It needs to be stopped.

6. Proof

wat2.jpg

jjj.png

^^Here he tlists two people who accidentally free killed on a 300 day WHICH IS UNDERSTANDABLE because of all the knifing that's going on and the LR notification on CS:GO is hard to notice. He doesn't slay them or tlock them, they only free killed ONCE and he reverts to tlisting them automatically.

spam1.png

^^^Here he spams "poop poop poop" for what ever reason I don't know. I think he was making fun of poopmaster at the time and when we called him out for spamming admin chat he tries to cover it up with "it was a mistake! I didn't mean to" which is total bull shit. How do you accidentally spam poop in chat that many times?

wtf.jpg

Here he tlists someone and then tells them that he doesn't know how they got tlisted...

tt.png

This one is self explanatory...

Edited by RedDevil6193

Also here's a demo of him tlisting an individual for accidentally killing him during LR. The person even apologizes right after wards. Even though Punisher unlists him, it just shows that his first action as an admin is to revert to tlisting rather than slaying or giving a warning or even just temp locking.

http://www.mediafire.com/?v22pf2p2yfvqfgn

Okay Salsa, I dont know how you did that but i am the LAST I REPEAT LAST PErson you will find me Racist I WILL NEVER EVER SAY THE N WoRD in my and I tlisted that guy YEs i did Because he killed in lr and he has done it before.

BUT SAlsa Honestly you have gone low on that

I would never say the N Word

Edited by WorldPunisher

OKA BRO I DID NOT SAy the N word And second i would never say it Third I tlisted that guy Cuz of Killing in lr and he has done it beforei have not said HALF OF THESE THINGS

Nice try, but these are in the permanent server logs under your username. ANYONE can view them, the database logs all chat in all the hg servers. You lost, Punisher.

You can't hide these things.

Also you're not helping with your immature language, please speak like an adult when being confronted by one. You're just making yourself look more immature.

Edited by salsa

For the Poop i was gonna write in that team by accident it went to all i agree with that and

!movect

!movet

Is admins Right to do that it not abuse or anything

i gaged rob cuz he was spamming !giveplayer burnt 1 for like 12 times then i gaged him he knows that

and i mute rob sometimes he spams and HE GETS TOo LOUD

Also i believe that the well known player in hg csgo jailbreak, Robzombie, Has told me he made worldpunisher go inside of solitary (as he is known for doing to cts he does not like) Then had a worldpunisher appreciation day in which world supposedly freekilled multiple Ts in then said "Sorry" Rob also has a screenshot of two t's killed in the kill chat and someone saying somthing about him in chat. Another decently ranked admin has told us that it would have been better to had a demo but there is not one. The screenshot can be retrieved if asked for

I had talk to red about that and mccaian that was AGAINST THE rules to get a certain Ct inside a Place where t's can EASily Rebel I shot the person who knifed me my bullet bonced and kills another t which made me free kill one

Moving the entire server to one team is admin abuse, not an admin right. And I wasn't even talking about rob, are you reading anything I am saying in my abuse report? Nothing you are saying is helping you because it's all redundant.

Want me to break it down in bulletins for you?

Here's what my report is about

• Racism
  • T-listing users without fair warning
  • Spamming chat
  • Abusing powers

Edited by salsa

So the racism log is someone else;s not his so thats that.

Now back to abuse yes slay templock tlist.

If they are way too much derp then templock.

And it was a mistake dont go to tlist right away.

Didnt you just report someone for using all chat world punisher, and now you gonna do same thing.

So do you understand what you shouldn't do next time???