Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Christmas? Snow?

David

I remember watching a video that a admin did a year back around December, Kigen edited the map so the grass was replaced with snow, and all the trees were covered in snow, I wonder if he's doing it again this year. I think what WOULD be cool, is Balloons, Christmas Tree, the 8 candles thingy, bodha tree, just all the holidays celebrated around christmas with a item you can buy at AMPM/Ace, it would be cool because then people can celebrate their religious beliefs all in harmony, instead of Christmas only and having everyone else left out, but wouldn't it be fun to have the candles on a table or counter for the Jewish players and in a house next door let the owners have a Christmas tree in the living room, and people can put lights on their houses so at night the city is really cheerful and happy, that way everyone can get in the Holiday season mood and everyone is happy, but for people who don't celebrate ANYTHING at all, they can still enjoy how pretty the city would look in snow or something, if anyone has a problem with this, then they are assholes. Because the holidays are about where EVERYONE can be happy, weather you celebrate them or not. PLUS WE NEED SNOWBALLS. I mean, if people raided with snowballs instead of guns and mollies? I would love to run in Skyscaper and throw snowballs at everybodies face :P

There was snow in the weather rotation before. We removed it... for a reason I don't know. Most of the time, people just complained about how they were lagging when it was snowing anyways.

That sucks! It makes me mad when people complain about PERP lagging, It costs 500 dollars to build a gaming computer .-. Most computers/laptops people play PERP on are over 500 dollars. Grrr, I want it to snow!

That sucks! It makes me mad when people complain about PERP lagging, It costs 500 dollars to build a gaming computer .-. Most computers/laptops people play PERP on are over 500 dollars. Grrr, I want it to snow!

Most people don't have $500 to just spend on a computer.