Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

This guy is BULLSHIT...

Mulisha

Admin: Karupt

Place: Office Server

Time: 5:10 CST

Reason: No apparent reason Whatsoever

I was playing and nobody would shut up on the mic's. So, I typed "SHUT THE FUCK UP" in general chat. Not admin chat. I was then told via mic. Not admin chat (where it should be). That this idiot was going to ban me. "You told an HT member to shut the fuck up. Enjoy being banned you fa****." When I was simply telling everyone to shut up. Please ban this douchebag or tell him to grow up. Why would you ban another admin?

You were dead.

Jetta & I were the two that was left on CT and we were talking on the mic, communicating. After we die, we see you type SHUT THE FUCK UP. And when he says hes gonna ban you, you pull the "well you don't have proof" card.

Explain?

what difference does that make? thats a simple statement saying that I "DIDN'T"do anything... And you two were not communicating about anything related to gameplay. HT | Girl was whining about someone using her name. Maybe you need to get you're story straight.

what difference does that make? thats a simple statement saying that I "DIDN'T"do anything... And you two were not communicating about anything related to gameplay. HT | Girl was whining about someone using her name. Maybe you need to get you're story straight.

I'm thinking the issue was that you were kind of being a douche when conveying that point. Not to mention that people that want to be unbanned by Council members usually don't come in here all piss and vinegar. It's bad for your case.

Anyway, I'll let Jetta finish. It's usually funnier when he does it.

and furthermore... you're <------PROOF....... simply says "SHUT" and "FUCK" so... im guessing that you're accusations are incorrect. Because what you are saying I said, and what is there don't match up.

In the context you used it, both instances of "you're" should be "your". "I"s should be capitalized when referring to yourself.

This is where you apologize for the misunderstanding and say that you didn't mean it the way it sounded. Unless you're an 8 year old.

Okay, I'm actually done now.

Uhhh... when did I whine about someone using my name? The dude was someone I knew, and if I were to have a problem with it, I would have just banned him.

And we were talking about gameplay. He told me he was gonna bait me. He sat in the back and said he got flashed couldn't do anything. I said WTF? You're not suppose to die. Then he died. Then I got shot and I died and I laughed. And you said shut the fuck up.

So please, either turn your headphones up or learn English.

Well first things first, J3TTA do you really need that big of an Avatar, I think we can tell your in HT :P?

Anyways mulisha_js fact of the matter is that you messed with the wrong person. To use an analogy its like your playing Minesweeper...you just hit a really big mine. Its kindof like saying "F*** you" to your boss on the phone because you didn't recognize his voice. Just like your most likely going to stay fired, your also going to be banned. You might have been able to get it reversed if you didn't make a forum asking a Head Admin to be banned. Repent for your sins and you might be forgive.

:drama:

You know. I used to have alot of fun playing on HG servers. Lately it's been a real drag. I'll tell you why. Everyone that plays on there are really good people. But, problem is... theres always a few that have to ruin everybody's good time. And yes I said it. There are "bully's" on HG. Hardly any, but those few make it no fun for people to play on there. They are probably kids who were picked on as a child. Nerds, geeks, fat kids, etc. Now that they have been given just a little bit of power, they abuse it. Problem is... Whats going to happen when they turn everybody off who plays in there? Well, just like any business, company, organization.... If you don't try to make it a good experience for everyone, the people that support your organization will go away to other places where they can have a good experience. Point is, these people who are abusing their privelege. I have actually went to the trouble of apologizing personally to the people that I offended, but I'm sure that won't do any good. I'm not quite sure if the owner knows about everything that goes on while he's not around. Anyways, I don't care... all I'm saying is I don't care if I stay banned. It's not right, but I'm not the one who determines that. So, I have said all I am going to say. If I remain banned, I would like the money back that was taken out of my PayPal account 10 minutes ago.

Edited by Mulisha

Well without the fat joke and nerds etc. I will agree to an extent and say that there are "bullies" in HG. I guess that's just the power that comes with the position.

To be honest, it's kind of fucked up hearing how apolgies are forced to "offended" parties in some cases but in others it's "Fuck off you don't have the power." In other words, "No one dare offend me and who cares if I offended you." To make it worse some people hate conflict and rather say nothing than to be singled out because no one else will speak their mind.

Of course, everyone's got their own opinion and that's mine. I point at no one in particular but most probably feel that way about somebody. Maybe we don't all feel the same about the same people but like I said we all have our own opinions.

As far as the rest of this thread goes no comment because I wasn't there.

Well without the fat joke and nerds etc. I will agree to an extent and say that there are "bullies" in HG. I guess that's just the power that comes with the position.

To be honest, it's kind of fucked up hearing how apolgies are forced to "offended" parties in some cases but in others it's "Fuck off you don't have the power." In other words, "No one dare offend me and who cares if I offended you." To make it worse some people hate conflict and rather say nothing than to be singled out because no one else will speak their mind.

Of course, everyone's got their own opinion and that's mine. I point at no one in particular but most probably feel that way about somebody. Maybe we don't all feel the same about the same people but like I said we all have our own opinions.

As far as the rest of this thread goes no comment because I wasn't there.

Well, the big difference happens to be WHERE the "offense" takes place. I don't come to his place of work and slap the sailor's **** out of his mouth, and I would expect the same to happen where I work. Or admin. Etc. There seems to be a disconnect on that subject in this thread, because I've yet to see a "I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry" worked into a reply yet.

If you have a problem with how an admin is doing things, post a thread. But make sure you do 110% more explaining than you do whining, because nobody wants to come in here and weed through all of the q.q to get to the substance of the matter. ESPECIALLY THE GREEN AND YELLOW TAGS THAT HAVE TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO UNBAN YOU.

I can relate to this. Although I have no proof of a demo, i have some people who will agree with me, so here we go.

Ok so 2 days ago I decide to hop onto CSS and go play in the Office server( where I currently have admin, and as most people who are regulars in that server would agree I am a responsible admin ).

The first example of admin abuse and not following the rules was this:

Upon arrival I join Ct team where there is a ton of unnecessary chatter about Jews. Literally the Mic spammer MD Chaves or something along the lines of that name was constantly saying "Jews. Jews. Jews. Jews. Jews. Jews." for about 10 mins straight before I became fed up and swapped teams to T side.

Secondly:

After i had switched I noticed the teams where all stacked on one side so I decided to switch the teams in around in order to make things a little more enjoyable for both teams, boarder lining having fun, and making it more challenging for CT's, when IN Admin only chat I was confronted by two or three members from HT telling me to stop trying to move people (One being This chaves person who I later learn is HT Girl as you may know her) and was eventually kicked. When I came back, I questioned their actions and things started to escalate into an argument.

(During this next part im not going to leave anything out that I said to make it sound like im lieing about this whole ordeal)

When I came back trying to fix the teams a second time they were pointing fingers at me saying I was at fault for stacking teams when all I was trying to do was balance them, saying I should "Quit Raging" and that I should be "Stripped Of my Admin rights" I later said "I don't care if you are a girl, or if you are in HT, you still need to follow the admin and server rules you dumb bitch" But when I said that I was kicked again.

I came back a second time trying to defend my point but all to no avail. So I decided that it was enough Bull shit for the night and logged off.

The next day I talked about the incident with people Like Artilary, Kinta, Evil l Kyu, and many other fellow HG members who told me "You should not mess with HT members because they over rule all things us HG members say, and most of them get their way."

My question here is WHEN DOES THIS CROSS THE LINE??? I Purchased my Admin to keep the servers I love to play on orderly, but the people who disrupt the order, and make the server a real drag to play on are people I apparently have no control over, and every time I try to say something, im shot down and threatened that my admin will be taken away. Why Are people so affraid to stand up to them, I don't care if they are the founding members of this organization, they bottom line broke the server rules and went out of their way to make the server look like a bad one. If they can't follow the rules they made then why should there be any rules at all????

When I read this thread it's very notable that no matter what happens all HT members can override anything that is posted against them. I dont care if Im banned for posting this, I just want to be someone whos not affraid to say "Look, there's a problem we need a better system." because people are loosing their money, their friends, and also their favorite server to play on...

Im more than willing to talk about this in vent, but If i'm attacked for speaking out for countless of people who are trying to make the server a better place, while members who should be responsible examples are becoming too power crazy, then that's straight up Bull Shit.

Im gona end on that note, it makes me real pissed that nothing has been done about this, besides the banning of people who didn't deserve it.

Then names of the Admins involved were "HT Love lamp, HT J3TA, and M.D. Chaves aka HT Gir[]_ go ahead and flame away, I'm Curious to see how easily you can just walk away from these problems and not talk about it.

Edited by !+!F3AR!+!

Well, the big difference happens to be WHERE the "offense" takes place. I don't come to his place of work and slap the sailor's **** out of his mouth, and I would expect the same to happen where I work. Or admin. Etc. There seems to be a disconnect on that subject in this thread, because I've yet to see a "I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry" worked into a reply yet.

If you have a problem with how an admin is doing things, post a thread. But make sure you do 110% more explaining than you do whining, because nobody wants to come in here and weed through all of the q.q to get to the substance of the matter. ESPECIALLY THE GREEN AND YELLOW TAGS THAT HAVE TO DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO UNBAN YOU.

I don't completely understand what you're trying to say but if I had a specific problem I would post a thread. As you have submitted your opinion to this thread I have done the same. As for the whining.... I don't know if you were referring to me or not but if you were I did no such thing and you have no need to worry as you wear neither a green or yellow tag. I will agree though no one wants to hear a whiner.

As far as your work place goes... You may not want a customer to come in and disrespect you but on the other not so one sided side you would not mistreat your customers either. At least I hope not, but I understand what you are trying to say here. What I am saying is in certain servers with certain members if you aren't buddy buddy than the instant you say something about anything you are spoken to like a piece of trash. I could point fingers to specific instances but as this is not my thread it is not my place to do so. It DOES happen though.

Also, I wasn't referring to the specifics of the thread as I wasn't there and none of it is obvious. I merely posted in reply to one response that I agree with to an extent.

Edited by Kinta