Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

This guy is BULLSHIT...

Mulisha

I can relate to this. Although I have no proof of a demo, i have some people who will agree with me, so here we go.

Ok so 2 days ago I decide to hop onto CSS and go play in the Office server( where I currently have admin, and as most people who are regulars in that server would agree I am a responsible admin ).

The first example of admin abuse and not following the rules was this:

Upon arrival I join Ct team where there is a ton of unnecessary chatter about Jews. Literally the Mic spammer MD Chaves or something along the lines of that name was constantly saying "Jews. Jews. Jews. Jews. Jews. Jews." for about 10 mins straight before I became fed up and swapped teams to T side.

Secondly:

After i had switched I noticed the teams where all stacked on one side so I decided to switch the teams in around in order to make things a little more enjoyable for both teams, boarder lining having fun, and making it more challenging for CT's, when IN Admin only chat I was confronted by two or three members from HT telling me to stop trying to move people (One being This chaves person who I later learn is HT Girl as you may know her) and was eventually kicked. When I came back, I questioned their actions and things started to escalate into an argument.

(During this next part im not going to leave anything out that I said to make it sound like im lieing about this whole ordeal)

When I came back trying to fix the teams a second time they were pointing fingers at me saying I was at fault for stacking teams when all I was trying to do was balance them, saying I should "Quit Raging" and that I should be "Stripped Of my Admin rights" I later said "I don't care if you are a girl, or if you are in HT, you still need to follow the admin and server rules you dumb bitch" But when I said that I was kicked again.

I came back a second time trying to defend my point but all to no avail. So I decided that it was enough Bull shit for the night and logged off.

The next day I talked about the incident with people Like Artilary, Kinta, Evil l Kyu, and many other fellow HG members who told me "You should not mess with HT members because they over rule all things us HG members say, and most of them get their way."

My question here is WHEN DOES THIS CROSS THE LINE??? I Purchased my Admin to keep the servers I love to play on orderly, but the people who disrupt the order, and make the server a real drag to play on are people I apparently have no control over, and every time I try to say something, im shot down and threatened that my admin will be taken away. Why Are people so affraid to stand up to them, I don't care if they are the founding members of this organization, they bottom line broke the server rules and went out of their way to make the server look like a bad one. If they can't follow the rules they made then why should there be any rules at all????

When I read this thread it's very notable that no matter what happens all HT members can override anything that is posted against them. I dont care if Im banned for posting this, I just want to be someone whos not affraid to say "Look, there's a problem we need a better system." because people are loosing their money, their friends, and also their favorite server to play on...

Im more than willing to talk about this in vent, but If i'm attacked for speaking out for countless of people who are trying to make the server a better place, while members who should be responsible examples are becoming too power crazy, then that's straight up Bull Shit.

Im gona end on that note, it makes me real pissed that nothing has been done about this, besides the banning of people who didn't deserve it.

Then names of the Admins involved were "HT Love lamp, HT J3TA, and M.D. Chaves aka HT Gir[]_ go ahead and flame away, I'm Curious to see how easily you can just walk away from these problems and not talk about it.

Strong 3rd post.

I can relate to this. Although I have no proof of a demo, i have some people who will agree with me, so here we go.

Ok so 2 days ago I decide to hop onto CSS and go play in the Office server( where I currently have admin, and as most people who are regulars in that server would agree I am a responsible admin ).

The first example of admin abuse and not following the rules was this:

Upon arrival I join Ct team where there is a ton of unnecessary chatter about Jews. Literally the Mic spammer MD Chaves or something along the lines of that name was constantly saying "Jews. Jews. Jews. Jews. Jews. Jews." for about 10 mins straight before I became fed up and swapped teams to T side.

Secondly:

After i had switched I noticed the teams where all stacked on one side so I decided to switch the teams in around in order to make things a little more enjoyable for both teams, boarder lining having fun, and making it more challenging for CT's, when IN Admin only chat I was confronted by two or three members from HT telling me to stop trying to move people (One being This chaves person who I later learn is HT Girl as you may know her) and was eventually kicked. When I came back, I questioned their actions and things started to escalate into an argument.

(During this next part im not going to leave anything out that I said to make it sound like im lieing about this whole ordeal)

When I came back trying to fix the teams a second time they were pointing fingers at me saying I was at fault for stacking teams when all I was trying to do was balance them, saying I should "Quit Raging" and that I should be "Stripped Of my Admin rights" I later said "I don't care if you are a girl, or if you are in HT, you still need to follow the admin and server rules you dumb bitch" But when I said that I was kicked again.

I came back a second time trying to defend my point but all to no avail. So I decided that it was enough Bull shit for the night and logged off.

The next day I talked about the incident with people Like Artilary, Kinta, Evil l Kyu, and many other fellow HG members who told me "You should not mess with HT members because they over rule all things us HG members say, and most of them get their way."

My question here is WHEN DOES THIS CROSS THE LINE??? I Purchased my Admin to keep the servers I love to play on orderly, but the people who disrupt the order, and make the server a real drag to play on are people I apparently have no control over, and every time I try to say something, im shot down and threatened that my admin will be taken away. Why Are people so affraid to stand up to them, I don't care if they are the founding members of this organization, they bottom line broke the server rules and went out of their way to make the server look like a bad one. If they can't follow the rules they made then why should there be any rules at all????

When I read this thread it's very notable that no matter what happens all HT members can override anything that is posted against them. I dont care if Im banned for posting this, I just want to be someone whos not affraid to say "Look, there's a problem we need a better system." because people are loosing their money, their friends, and also their favorite server to play on...

Im more than willing to talk about this in vent, but If i'm attacked for speaking out for countless of people who are trying to make the server a better place, while members who should be responsible examples are becoming too power crazy, then that's straight up Bull Shit.

Im gona end on that note, it makes me real pissed that nothing has been done about this, besides the banning of people who didn't deserve it.

Then names of the Admins involved were "HT Love lamp, HT J3TA, and M.D. Chaves aka HT Gir[]_ go ahead and flame away, I'm Curious to see how easily you can just walk away from these problems and not talk about it.

Bloody hell? I play about 20 minutes of actual in game shooting people a night and I get people complaining?

If this is the incident I think it is, you were cussing out Girl, telling people she was a tranny, calling her names, etc, some of it in global chat. I got reports of it from multiple people, not just her. I came in and told you to stop. If you're going to tell a story, tell the whole thing, not just the half you want to tell to make yourself look good.

Additionally, what rules did I break exactly? Going 20 and 30? If so, I break that one a lot.

Strong 3rd post.

See I knew someone would say something like that, but I'm not a troll like some people on here who only post 3 word replies. The only reason I posted was because it's something that I feel strongly needs to be consulted. But thanks for your "Strong" 947th post. Instead of trolling, wouldn't it be better to post your thought on the situation?

As for lamps' comment, I will admit that yes I did say some pretty harsh things, however i'm not in anyway making my self look better. You came in here sticking up for her and I had thought it was before I said she was a bitch and blah blah blah. (Meaning I thought you were sticking up and allowing her to Rage, team stack, and mic spam) However, I'm not afraid to admit I did wrong in what I said and how I concluded the argument, but there is no talking to you guys because you think you are always right when you are not. MY GUESS is you are the one who doesn't know My side of the story, and before you did, you came in and accused me of being at fault when initially I was not.

Let me give you and example:

ANY HT members Opinion-------->:diaf:<----------- My Opinion

See I knew someone would say something like that, but I'm not a troll like some people on here who only post 3 word replies. The only reason I posted was because it's something that I feel strongly needs to be consulted. But thanks for your "Strong" 947th post. Instead of trolling, wouldn't it be better to post your thought on the situation?

As for lamps' comment, I will admit that yes I did say some pretty harsh things, however i'm not in anyway making my self look better. You came in here sticking up for her and I had thought it was before I said she was a bitch and blah blah blah. (Meaning I thought you were sticking up and allowing her to Rage, team stack, and mic spam) However, I'm not afraid to admit I did wrong in what I said and how I concluded the argument, but there is no talking to you guys because you think you are always right when you are not. MY GUESS is you are the one who doesn't know My side of the story, and before you did, you came in and accused me of being at fault when initially I was not.

Let me give you and example:

ANY HT members Opinion-------->:diaf:<----------- My Opinion

It's funny because you're trying to make it out to be an HT/HG thing but what it comes down to is your shitty attitude. You think its okay to insult someone on the servers because you have admin? Obviously parts of the story are missing, and we're not going to take your word over someone who has been three members that have been in HG for a while.

It's funny because you're trying to make it out to be an HT/HG thing but what it comes down to is your shitty attitude. You think its okay to insult someone on the servers because you have admin? Obviously parts of the story are missing, and we're not going to take your word over someone who has been three members that have been in HG for a while.

See this is whats really sad, because in all Irony, you have known her longer than you have me, you have no idea at all who I am or what happened, you just think that since you know her more then you know me she was right. I never insulted her besides calling her a bitch, or that she must have been in a bitchy mood, all I said was "I dont care if she is a girl, in HT, a boy, a tranny, or the president of the United States, Shes a gamer like all of us, and she broke the server rules." I NEVER said anything above bitch, and i said sorry for it. But what you all are trying to do is flip this around on me like I did something wrong, when all I said was that she was a bitch, in a bitchy mood, same difference. If you have a hearing aide im really sorry, but learn the story and then if you find something I did wrong come back and tell me what I did because she is the one Mic spamming "Jews" over and over/ Stacking teams/ Kicking admins for trying to even them up.

AGAIN:::

ANY Ht's Opinion------->:diaf:<-------- My Opinion....

Its that simple.

You come in here and rage about me raging. First off, I did not say/do anything to you and you tell me to shut the fuck up on the mic when I said "jewish jewish jewish" twice to Bill. Obviously you didn't like it so you switched to T. Then you start moving people to your side of the team because you wanted them with you but you didn't wanna be on the same side as me so I told you to stop. Then you rage and call me a bitch, and I tell you "if you're gonna call me a bitch, please explain". Then you rage and call me a tranny. Swat comes in and then he tells you to stop, and you still continue to do it.

Mic spamming - I said it twice. Don't fucking tell me using the mic is mic spamming 'cause if thats the case than you should remove everyone from the server.

I never stacked the teams - you were doing it. You were the one switching people around, not me. I tell you to stop then you rage.

Kicking admins - Obviously higher authority thought your attitude was poor so they removed you for that moment.

And BTW, you are somewhat correct on that HT opinion over your opinion. If you actually posted more on the forums, was more active, did more than just rage and bring shit in here, maybe people would trust you more. Maybe if you weren't here for just 3 months and cussed out an HT member, you would be trusted more. Obviously you don't understand the difference.

This thread isn't even about you. Your opinions about that matter has nothing to do with the decision on unbanning Mulisha, so please shut the fuck up. If you have a problem or something else,, post another fucking thread.

Edited by GIR[]_

Fear, next time when you were upset about anybody in HG/HT, you should tell them nicely, instead of calling them any other unpleasant names. This is what happen when we lack of communicating. HG/HT's members are one and the same (at least I think we all are). We are all adults, we can always sit down and talk.

Mic spamming - I said it twice. Don't fucking tell me using the mic is mic spamming 'cause if thats the case than you should remove everyone from the server.

I never stacked the teams - you were doing it. You were the one switching people around, not me. I tell you to stop then you rage.

Kicking admins - Obviously higher authority thought your attitude was poor so they removed you for that moment.

This thread isn't even about you. Your opinions about that matter has nothing to do with the decision on unbanning Mulisha, so please shut the fuck up. If you have a problem or something else,, post another fucking thread.

I Have plenty of proof, ask the 20ish people who were in the game that night, I already listed some examples, go ahead and ask them. And yeah It does have something to do with the unbanning of mulisha, 1 he stuck up for himself, he was attacked by HT members who thought they were right, and you banned him, that's why I posted this. It was because you have too much power, and no control. He doesn't deserve the ban at all, I actually get to know the people who play on the server, because I only play on that server. He was a great guy, and never did anything wrong besides tell people to shut up, if you wana ban people for that go to jailbreak and ban everyone.

And By the way, if you actually got to know me besides Saying jews non stop then I asure you I have a great attitude, I never insult anyone in game, you just happened to cross the line with me and by not following the rules it sent me over the edge... I already said sorry about calling you a bitch but no you keep addressing the fact I did. And You have no proof either so there's no way for you to prove i'm wrong. :o OH WAIT THATS RIGHT you have 3 people who have been in HG for a longer time than me, that makes the whole difference.

Again, I never called you anything above a bitch, I said "I don't Care if she is a Girl, Boy, Tranny, The President, or whatever else, the fact is she is a gamer like all of us and broke the rules." It seems that you can just get out of anything you want cant you. Isn't there anyone I can talk to who isn't BLIND????

Dont lie and say you were not mic spamming, If you can count, it was more like 500 times...

I Have plenty of proof, ask the 20ish people who were in the game that night, I already listed some examples, go ahead and ask them. And yeah It does have something to do with the unbanning of mulisha, 1 he stuck up for himself, he was attacked by HT members who thought they were right, and you banned him, that's why I posted this. It was because you have too much power, and no control. He doesn't deserve the ban at all, I actually get to know the people who play on the server, because I only play on that server. He was a great guy, and never did anything wrong besides tell people to shut up, if you wana ban people for that go to jailbreak and ban everyone.

And By the way, if you actually got to know me besides Saying jews non stop then I asure you I have a great attitude, I never insult anyone in game, you just happened to cross the line with me and by not following the rules it sent me over the edge... I already said sorry about calling you a bitch but no you keep addressing the fact I did. And You have no proof either so there's no way for you to prove i'm wrong. :o OH WAIT THATS RIGHT you have 3 people who have been in HG for a longer time than me, that makes the whole difference.

Again, I never called you anything above a bitch, I said "I don't Care if she is a Girl, Boy, Tranny, The President, or whatever else, the fact is she is a gamer like all of us and broke the rules." It seems that you can just get out of anything you want cant you. Isn't there anyone I can talk to who isn't BLIND????

Dont lie and say you were not mic spamming, If you can count, it was more like 500 times...

Fear, you can have a timeout, come back tomorrow. You're making yourself look worse with every post and you're getting very annoying.