Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Obstacles Race + More Fixes

Just to give you a guys an update on what to expect with the new map.

• I made some major optimization adjustments, the map is now quite smaller than it was before for faster download times.
  • Added a hidden breakable platform in the beginning of death run on the T's side so they are able to kill themselves if they get stuck in there
  • Made slide accessible to both CT's and T's, also added a button from the inside
  • FIXED SOCCER - the physics on the ball is much better than it was before. The ball is now more fluid and more accessible in game
  • Fixed various holes/texture errors
  • Added glowing red AUG in the admin room that does 1.3x extra damage
  • Removed jump contest because it interferes with the mod
  • (Working on trying to get destructible toilets/sinks - I still have no idea how to make static props destructible, if anyone can help me that'd be great.)

ALSO ADDED OBS RACE IN SALSA SHACK SCREEN SHOTS BELOW

The obstacles/water do not kill you! They teleport you back to your last check point! There are two checkpoints in the obs.

2012-12-15_00001.jpg

2012-12-15_00002.jpg

2012-12-15_00003.jpg

• Like 1

(Working on trying to get destructible toilets/sinks - I still have no idea how to make static props destructible, if anyone can help me that'd be great.)

EDIT:

You should be able to port the css ones in "models/props_wasteland", then set the prop as physics prop and under flags set it to "motion disabled".

Edited by ThatShortKid

(Working on trying to get destructible toilets/sinks - I still have no idea how to make static props destructible, if anyone can help me that'd be great.)

Ill see if i can remake them in csgo.

After playing some CSS i tried breaking the toilet at the beginning of the round. but it didn't work.