Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cts Following Lead's Orders

I can't find the rule in MOTD that says CTS have to follow lead's orders. Because I am "hated and disrespected" on the servers, many leads often have knife days to kill me and me only. I refuse to following orders in which it's a knife fight between me and Ts. The thing is, there's no rules that state I have to follow Lead's orders as CT. I have been slayed for not following lead's orders although they will OBVIOUSLY kill me. So, do I have to follow lead's orders that put me at a chance of death?

Edited by KFClovar

I can't find the rule in MOTD that says CTS have to follow lead's orders. Because I am "hated and disrespected" on the servers, many leads often have knife days to kill me and me only. I refuse to following orders in which it's a knife fight between me and Ts. The thing is, there's no rules that state I have to follow Lead's orders as CT. I have been slayed for not following lead's orders although they will OBVIOUSLY kill me. So, do I have to follow lead's orders that put me at a chance of death?

Man someone was JUST in the help desk complaining about you. And judging by what you've chosen as your forum name, I can only imagine why.

The lead CT is just that, your lead. You follow the leader. He tells you do to something and it isn't against the MOTD, you do it. Lead can't make CTs kill themselves just as much as he can't make Ts kill themselves. Lead CAN however requires his CTs to participate or not participate in any game he chooses. Don't want to listen to him? Get lead, get out, or get on T. Those are pretty much your only options. Oh and get dead. If you don't feel like following lead's orders, kill yourself. I do it all the time.

You won't catch me doing 300 day. That game is beneath me.