Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey guys,

So I was playing jailbreak.......

Rob was lead, I was CT.... got the awesome new AUG, and climbed ontop of big cage.

Rob then tells KFCLover to get on top of big cage.

Orders were as follows: When cell doors open, run and kill KFCLover, he is the CT ontop of big cage.

I was the only CT on big cage -_-

I pondered in my head whether or not this was fair play, and once I'd decided I'd ask in Teamspeak, I had 40 T's coming up the ladder. I jumped down and headed into pool, thinking that they would see my name, not jump off and not kill me. Instead, every single CT watched as I was swarmed by 40 T's.

I killed one T just before I died when I got trapped. This caused some discussion over whether I had freekilled or not, as the orders were to kill the CT on top of Big cage.

KFC and Rob were having a massive row yesterday, and quite frankly it disturbed the whole server. Might I add that this conflict gave T's weapons in order to rebel, gave disadvantages to the CT's (lead es loco) and days of lead and KFC yelling at each other....

Questions:

• When 2 players are fighting, is it alright to warn;kick?
  • Can a CT tell T's to kill a CT just because lead doesn't like him?
  • If half the orders are true (Location name or Name Location) What should T's do?
  • What can the CT condemned to death do? If KFC had been on top, would he have been allowed to shoot back/jump off?
  • What can the confused CT do? Obviously, Rob did not mean to kill me, but the T's didn't know that? Should I of gunned down 40 T's and triggered automatic freekill protection or should I of not shot at all and run into certain doom.
  • What should admins do when two players are at each others throats?

Thanks,

Monk

When 2 players are fighting, is it alright to warn;kick?

Unless its getting REALLY out of hand

Can a CT tell T's to kill a CT just because lead doesn't like him?

I dont think so

If half the orders are true (Location name or Name Location) What should T's do?

I dont understand this question

What can the CT condemned to death do? If KFC had been on top, would he have been allowed to shoot back/jump off?

He woudnt have allowed to shootback since it were leads orders, but i think those orders are banned UNLESS the target wants to this or soemthing like that

What can the confused CT do? Obviously, Rob did not mean to kill me, but the T's didn't know that? Should I of gunned down 40 T's and triggered automatic freekill protection or should I of not shot at all and run into certain doom.

Not shot at all start screaming on the mic, typing in caps saying IM NOT THE DUDE HOLY FUCK and if the lead gives a shit he will stop and if he dosent he wont say a thing and you shall face a certain doom

What should admins do when two players are at each others throats?

Talk to them, make them both come in sense