Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

End Of World As We Know It

death

thanks to the walking dead I know if I wanna hang myself that's not a good idea cause when I become a walker I will hang there for all infinity tryna munch on passers by but I CAN'T MOVE CAUSE I'M HANGING FROMA TREE.

But how it's going to end?

It's not. Silly americans.

Going to Atomic's today. Were going to watch all of the retards do dumb things because they think on no conciseness.

Proof it won't end: Mien Calender Resets and still has 4 cycle's to go threw

Miens have dates that lead all the way to 5000 AD.

Nothing in Miens books and writing's about December 21 2012 besides the lining up us the earth and the galaxy.

Master likes to read!

Going to Atomic's today. Were going to watch all of the retards do dumb things because they think on no conciseness.

Nothing in Miens books and writing's about December 21 2012 besides the lining up us the earth and the galaxy.

Master likes to read!

Too bad bad spelling runs with the name Master

Master likes to read!

while you are correct, and I personally can't spell for shit, please please please take a spelling course.. that was horrendous. lol

Master likes to read!

Clifford's little brother.

thanks to the walking dead I know if I wanna hang myself that's not a good idea cause when I become a walker I will hang there for all infinity tryna munch on passers by but I CAN'T MOVE CAUSE I'M HANGING FROMA TREE.

But how it's going to end?

It's not. Silly americans.

I gotcha :) ill just shoot a arrow your way :D haha! The world is going to become infected with a flesh eating virus/zombie virus tomorrow. So you will have time to prep before the first victim is slain and shit hits the fan. EVERYONE GO TO YOUR NEAREST PRISON!! WE WILL MEET THERE. its super safe and keeps zombies out :)

Edited by baM_baM

while you are correct, and I personally can't spell for shit, please please please take a spelling course.. that was horrendous. lol

He's not even correct though, the Mayan prediction doesn't set the galaxy and the earth in alignment, primarily because it doesn't make sense

people that believes in that type of bull shit deserve to die, how i see it.

natural selection?

Edited by Cookie