Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Smurfy Abuse

Cave Johnson

1. Abuser name: Smurfy

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:20140662

3. What server: JB

4. About what time: 4:35am

5. Proof: First picture is him abusing his admin against another admin second is him continueing to disrespect other admins

6. Please tell us about the incident: we where playing zombie freeday and everything was fine until I accidentally freekilled a zombie which i was about to go into console and slay myself when Smurfy slayed me for me. I proceeded to inform him that using his powers against admins is forbidden and he proceeded to bad mouth. This admin does not know how to use his powers or the rules behind them and should be immediately removed before he causes more issues.

post-13436-0-73298100-1356353094_thumb.jpg

post-13436-0-33643400-1356353103_thumb.jpg

First I'd like to state you're clearly blowing things out of proportion here. "FUCK YOU" is hardly disrespect.

If you want me to punish him for that should i punish you for this statement aswell?

- you play cs:s 12 hours a day which wouldn't be an issue if you weren't fucking annoying

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/2607635

and go here http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/chat/css10

and then filter the message to "fuck you" I'd be banning another 25 people that said that exact phrase TODAY ALONE

Moving onto the other screenshot and the link headband posted. He shouldn't be doing that so waiting for him to come and reply

For the slay, I guess I broke the rules, but really, we're not allowed to slay each other after one of us freekills or what not? How unfortunate. Sorry sir.

For the "fuck you" it was completely sarcastic, he had called me new which I kind of took as an insult :(

and finally, the ban was an accident by animp, spooky was jokingly claiming to be an admin and animp went to (jokingly) ban him for impersonation. Although he messed up and actually did ban him. Afterwards I made sure it was an accident and then I took action right then and there because it was only a 120 minute ban, so I didn't see the need to go and find a higher up at ~7am.

Overall; sorry to offend you CaveJohnson, I'm not new to admin or to HG, and if action needs to be taken against me I'll accept any consequence.