Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed [Hg] Anon I Wont Spam Abuse Report

WorldPunisher

1. Abuser name: [HG] anon i wont spam

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:40862723

3. What server: Css jalibreak

4. About what time: Just now

5. PROOF: Screen Shot

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was on the Ct Side and The warden said to go to the undercarriage Of Cell stair and freeze upon arrival I shoot a Stack that was no frozen upon arrival Totally Not a free Kill They Were way Off and got tlisted by Anon!

post-14793-0-57987200-1356746325_thumb.jpg

Edited by WorldPunisher

You do realize that if your abuse report is accurate, and warden did say "go to undercarriage of cell stairs" and not "walk to" or "crouch to" they could have jumped into the very back and stil have been frozen upon arrival, so you can not assume just because they were far in they weren't frozen upon arrival, and it was a fair admin action.

• Like 2

You do realize that if your abuse report is accurate, and warden did say "go to undercarriage of cell stairs" and not "walk to" or "crouch to" they could have jumped into the very back and stil have been frozen upon arrival, so you can not assume just because they were far in they weren't frozen upon arrival, and it was a fair admin action.

They were Far in meaning they Were pass the pole?

let's Say i screwed Up? but i dont think he is allowed to take acition on a different admin!

Asking around for the demo!

Edited by WorldPunisher

Obviously i'm not supposed to use admin on other admins.

I didnt know he was an admin since he bought admin what, a week ago? I know I should use the !who command but I forgot to because im ignorant and stupid, and assume I know everything about jailbreak:p

Anyways what happened was a freekill though and if he was not admin the tlist would stand. I had an awp in stack and he shot me and killed me. However the bullet went through me, killed another t and injured two others.