Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Wolfman - Freeslayed

Gonepostal3000

Freeslay during orders.

I gave the following order:

"All Ts stay at the top of the cell stairs, do not leave it"

"Red is not dead, do not kill them if they are red"

"All Ts, Knife Fight me"

I started knife fighting them, and then I was slayed by Wolfman. He followed up by saying: "You cannot do that order".

However I have done this order in the past many times, a few times with Reddevil present.

http://www.speedysha...K2/wolfman1.dem

Untitled_zpsdf753b97.png

wolfman1.dem

post-12406-0-16835500-1356956850_thumb.png

Gonepostal decided to give orders to knife fight him and not leave the top of cell stairs. If we did we were red we would die unless on the top of cell stairs knife fighting him. Him being the only CT doing so It just caused confusion and hysteria with him just jumping in the stack and knife fighting everyone. There are designated areas to do such days and on top of it all it seems he had been doing multiple days of this kind. Normally I would of fired but seeing as how we were givin no option to even react I slayed him. There is no point to leading if you are just going to jump in a stack and knife fight terrorists multiple times throughout different days leaving the act of getting to !lr to someone else. I might of been quick to slay him but it seemed to be reaccuring so I slayed him.

If I'm in the wrong then so be it.. but there has to be a line between 1ct vs all ts in knife arena and just jumping in a stack and going for it. I'm not saying it has to be in knife arena but really the same day... multiple... times...

Screen of me slaying him

9kpUp.jpg

Proof he had done multiple days like this previous to me slaying him. Console wasn't working for me.

5Zjnn.jpg

Also Gonepostal use this template it makes it a lot easier for whoever reviews this.. seriously.

http://hellsgamers.c...eport-template/

Edited by Wolfman

Yes like I said, I've done it previous times with other admins present. Including Reddevil not even an 1-2 agos ago.

This is the first time I've ever seen anyone being slayed for this kind of order. I've performed this kind of order plenty of times in the past. I've also seen other Wardens do this kind of order in the past.

This is the first time I've seen someone slay a warden for doing this order.

but there has to be a line between 1ct vs all ts in knife arena and just jumping in a stack and going for it.

How about when Ts are doing obs and the warden sends 1 CT in to knife fight them while they are dodging the lazers?

Or when Ts are doing duckhunt and trying not to get shot, then the warden lets a CT in there without guns to knife fight them.

1 CT vs the entire T team, wardens do these kinds of orders all the time. In different shapes and forms.

Edited by Gonepostal3000

But the point I'm getting at is it's never excessive like you seem to do it. It's once and then done. Not continuous and round after round. Top of cell stairs / Bottom is where orders usually start not finish just stating... the obvious.

So you are only allowed to do it once within a certain time-frame, once then done? That is why I was slayed?

And I did not do it in a continuous pattern. I did this order twice today. First time with reddevil present, a 2nd time when you slayed me.

Edited by Gonepostal3000

The demo provided doesn't even show any context to the round, just him talking about it afterwords. Did you upload the wrong demo? No abuse is shown in the demo. IMO top of cell stairs is too small of an area for them to knife fight without leaving it, because with all of them stacked they can only knife eachother and not you. How do you think you got so many stabs and kills without being killed? It's like when everyone groups into the corner of knife arena, if someone from the other team jumps into the stack they cant be hit as easily.

Also, template wasn't followed and you're making a big deal out of nothing.

If you want to do days like these they need to atleast be in a larger area so they can actually unstack from eachother

So the slay was legitament?

I wouldnt say this specific example is legitimate. They should be able to unstack from eachother so they can knife YOU and not just their teammates. As long as the area you designate is large enough for them to move around some and actually be unstacked i dont see a problem with it. But when they're all stacked they can't even hit you ( pretty obvious they couldnt hit you since you died from a slay before being knifed)