Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Slaying .

This problem has been explained in person to RedDevil and also Bonbon is aware of this, the admin room teleport. Its a huge gameruining problem, there is absolutely no reason to try for lr with this cuz theres always someone in there who cannot be killed, its game ruining and makes people pissed off in my oppionion, Icon and i have both expressed our hatred for it, i have oppened up hammer and ive also made it teleport different places, and or removed it, also i think admins on the server should be able to enforce the exploit of this, and or if its abused be able toslay, kick, 3 min ban, ect. Its annoying needs a fix asap, i can remove it and send map to bonbon, or he can update the map so its smaller. Please read. Thanks. This demo shows how easy it is to get to adminroomadmintele.dem

Edited by ImBurnt916