Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Map Suggestions?

Turi Guiliano

I figured that with a new year should come some map suggestions. Mine would be involving volleyball. Make a teleporter inside of sauna that leads to a separate area (Kind of like what happens with T-box). This teleporter leads to a volleyball court where T's pick a side and then lasers stop them from escaping. Inside of the court is a low gravity field so T's can jump to spike or knife the ball. There would need to be a barrier so T's can't jump over the net and change sides. This arena would be surrounded by glass, similar to hurdles, and there would be a teleporter that brings the T's to Obs tower. I figure that we don't use sauna that much besides the "unstack along longest part of sauna" so this would be an ideal spot to put it.

Leave suggestions for new areas or changes to this below por favor.

Aight. Sounds good. So when are YOU going to make this for us again?

I never used the map-making software for CSS BUT...I can make a badass one in MS paint and then you can just click "convert" for the map editor right? I will make one tonight, it is going to be a "Candyland" theme with lakes of jello we can bounce on and mountains of ice cream and peppermint!!! WOOHOOO!!!

I never used the map-making software for CSS BUT...I can make a badass one in MS paint and then you can just click "convert" for the map editor right? I will make one tonight, it is going to be a "Candyland" theme with lakes of jello we can bounce on and mountains of ice cream and peppermint!!! WOOHOOO!!!

That's exactly how it works.

Dont you dare fucking change the map fa****s

It's too late, Bonbon is already implementing my candyland-style jail that i finished in MS Paint yesterday, it goes in effect TONIGHT!!! There are no longer any jail cells, instead, each person is locked in their own gingerbread house and the entire purpose of the round is to chew your way out, and that's it, no knives..no guns, no shooting, no leads, just gingerbread...

OH SHIT HE ACTUALLY MADE A MAP FOR US. wat now bunbun?

Multiple people have made maps before for the server. The one we have is just fine and doesn't really need any altering. People come up with new days every time i am on, which i find is quite amazing if you ask me. Also, to include my 2 cents, i thought the map was good before dungeon. Complexity within the map (Tons of rooms, multiple levels and etc) doesn't mean it is always going to be better/more fun. I've actually found that the more simpeler things become the most fun. Now, turi, i see that you seem to pick sauna out of the bunch to be the "least used". I agree but like mentioned before players should THINK of a game that involves sauna. Maybe a game that is like musical corners for the big cage, but instead involves the ts choosing either sauna or infirm..or some shit, i dont really know.

Well if there's more rooms and more levels, there's more possibilites for days.

Maybe a game that is like musical corners for the big cage, but instead involves the ts choosing either sauna or infirm..or some shit, i dont really know.

also, that's called fish in a barrel and is banned.

I think we should switch from the Jailbreak map we have, and the one Kruma made. I don't know if you know about it, but it's pretty cool

I assure you we will never completely switch maps. I think a change to the map, if good enough, would go over pretty well with the general JB populace, but there is no way we could even make a majority of people happy with a total switch.

If I wasn't so lazy I'd love to learn mapping by working on a change to the JB map, and I'm a perfectionist so I'd get it pretty damn good. I won't, however, because I'm lazy.

Edited by Couch Crumbs

• 2 weeks later...