Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Itsjhalt

Burnt

1. Abuser name:Itsjhalt

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:53566020

3. What server:Csgo Jailbreak

4. About what time:6:00 pacific

5. PROOF:attached

6. Please tell us about the incident , Well as Diamelo knows since i told him, he freebanned someone who was thought of "getting past a tlist" when in face the tlist had been over for 17 hours .. never posted the proof for the ban so the poor person was banned for two hours for no reason . Now as of my new proof . Well world punisher ... was on the terrorist team. All t's were inside of fountain. As you see in the demo im behind sauna (trying to evade rebellers) when world punisher gets shot. Now, he was red from my understaning since it didnt show up in consol. Then the person who killed him was slayed?? by Itsjhalt as you will see in the demo. {tick frames 30000-35000} World insisted it was a freeslay since he was red. Itsjhalt doesnt understand what todo as admin i suppose . Since his admin he has abused all chat, freeslayed, free banned. Proof attached.

http://hellsgamers.c...is&st=sasha gey

link shows the tlist/ ban of sasha grey. If you look at the time of tlist and time of ban , the tlist was up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before he banned him. Thanks :D

halt7.dem

post-15082-0-19596500-1357272076_thumb.jpg

post-15082-0-45562000-1357272218_thumb.jpg

Edited by RedDevil6193
he derped
  • Like 1

First, off, thank you for giving me the opportunity to respond. Before addressing the cause of the problem, I will first respond to all counts of 'abuse'. Also bear in mind that I was not able to open the video file.

Count 1: Abuse of Admin Chat - The 'proof' presented is partial and inconclusive. This 'proof' redacts important information, such as my apology in admin chat stating that the message was intended for admin chat. Accidents happen -- and this is a minor accident far different from a freeslay.

Count 2: Freeslaying fooish101 - This, too, is partial and inconclusive. In the very screenshot that Burnt posted, you can clearly see in console that fooish killed a non-rebel. As I mentioned in that very screenshot, koreantryhard was doing the order and was killed. He had a gun, but was not ordered to drop the gun and was not red. As such, this claim is frivolous.

Count 3: Ban Abuse - I would like to be clear that I accept responsibility for not posting ban proof as I simply did not want to join the forums. All of the bans/t-lists, etc were witnessed by players who know that the actions were appropriate. As for Sasha, I t-locked Sasha who continually avoided the lock. I banned him because I thought I had t-listed him and he was avoiding t-list. This was not the case and I apologize for that. Since I am now registered on the forums, all of my future bans will be accompanied by substantiating documentation.

On another note, I have read the rules several times. However, there is no training or handbook teaching us how to handle situations. There is simply a command book that is titled a 'Training Guide'. We have to learn things by doing. I have been learning and improving. If there was an official handbook or set of guidelines, this would be much easier.

Thank you.

• Like 1