Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admins Where Are You????

Rusty ol snowman

Hey guy's I've been playing a lot of dust2 DM & Iceworld and the lack of admins is unreal.

Speedhackers, aimbotters, wallhackers, no recoil's all cheater's trying to get to top10 thinking there going to get VIP.

One guy I said what is the point in cheating?

I'll stop once im in top20.

WTF????????

I've tried a few times to get hold of admins as I play there like 24/7 and there always offline when needed.

I understand you cannot be there 24/7 but HG members really need to start using TS as I find that a good way to get admins.

Not moaning at you guy's it's just to let everyone know really dust2 DM's are being hit by hackers badly just for *NO V I P!*

PS. Hope everyone had a good christmas & New year :)

add me on steam: kimerten I have like 5 steam friends who regularly pm me asking to come in and ban a hacker.

I usually don't add people on steam anymore but if you just hit me up when someone's in the server hacking I'll come in and ban them, or of course you can go to hellsgamers.com/hgbans and make a report, or purchase admin and ban hackers. Do make sure though to come to hgbans and add proof after banning them so we can upgrade it to a perm ban.

Feel free to add me too (-hg- Xafizzle). I have global CS:S so I can help out if you see anyone on Iceworld on D2. I notice Carnie catches a lot of em on D2 and I prefer to play on Office or other ones but I would be more than happy to help out if you have any issues.