Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rep Is Meow Local To Each Jb Server

Rep is now officially local to each JB server, CS:S and CS:GO. In order to accomplish this, rep previously earned on the CS:S JB server didn't transfer to the CS:GO server (Yes, there are logs of all rep transferred, spent, and donated).

The following people were people who previously had more than 23000 (I was lazy) rep, and the action taken

Player Alias | Steamid | Rep recieved from CS:S | Rep recieved from donating | Add/Subtract/Set Rep

[HG] Lumino | STEAM_0:0:12080206 | 15000 | 0 | -15000

[HG] Icon | STEAM_0:0:36595580 | 129000 | 8750 | =28750

Jeebus - Recieved all his rep from donating

Abrahamashton - Recieved all his rep from picking up drugs/killing people

-hg- k_hawk - Recieved all his rep from picking up drugs/killing people

Viridion - Recieved but all of 9k of his rep from drugs/killing

[HG] Sofa King | STEAM_0:1:5189536 | 32000 | 10000 | =30000

deathshot | STEAM_0:1:12102931 | 20000 | 0 | =20000

eKeen - recieved all rep from killing/drugs

imburnt - recieved all rep from killing/drugs/rep given by players which originated in CS:GO

The following had their rep auto set to 20, 000 because they had picked up less than 100 drugs on the server

auto_20k.png

If you are one of the players whos rep was decreased to 20, 000 automatically and you have donated for rep, please post here. I was actually very generous with how much rep I let everyone else keep, hell, originally I was thinking either setting the cap at 10, or 15k. So ONLY post in this thread if you were one of those people in the image I posted, and you truly believe you gained more than 20, 000 rep on the CS:GO jailbreak server legit, or you donated. Otherwise, do not post. It will be deleted.

Well I did donate $20 but I'm too lazy to go on CS:GO to claim it so you can keep it bonbon cause I know you're poor in rep. I'm sure I'll eventually go on but I don't want to call back from a donation several months back by the time I finally go on (unless you don't care).

Edited by xafizzle

What forumla sorcery is this

I set everyone's rep that was more than 20k to

20, 000 + (Amount of rep you would have gained from donating to HG, in your case 220k) - (Amount of rep given to you by other players that originated in the CS:S server)

or

(Amount of rep you had in the server) - (amount of rep given to you by other players that originated in the CS:S server)

Whichever gave a higher number. (Incidently, option 1 gave a higher number every time, except in your case)

I set everyone's rep that was more than 20k to

20, 000 + (Amount of rep you would have gained from donating to HG, in your case 220k) - (Amount of rep given to you by other players that originated in the CS:S server)

or

(Amount of rep you had in the server) - (amount of rep given to you by other players that originated in the CS:S server)

Whichever gave a higher number. (Incidently, option 1 gave a higher number every time, except in your case)

Oh =[ nvm