Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hacker Or Abusive Admin On Hg Server!

Centaur

Is there any difference wheather it is a hacker playing dirty or admin abusing his powers? I dont really see any difference and this is the only reason why I prefer to play on other servers most of the time. If there was no RTD I would never ever play on HG again. I'm that fed up with dirty players on HG servers. Hackers killing u all the time and there's never an admin around to take measures.

Today I was playing on 78.129.148.112:27015 24/7 Orange 100% Crits and there was a player named ᶠᶸᶜáµáµ§â‚’ᵤ (̲̅ζ(� (STEAM_0:0:55192453) who followed me as a sniper while I was invisible.. Pardon me, I'm a cloaked spy, only my teammates can see me, not enemy sniper. First I thought it is a coinsidence and tested him, I moved near him and he followed after me with his Shahenshah wherever I went despite the fact I was invisible.

Open ur console, type record "demo name here" and record a demo of the hacker from his point of view while u r in spectate. Type stop in console when ur done then go to hgbans to upload the demo and submit a report. Our orange server can attract hackers because its all crits which allows instant kills.

• Like 1