Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Broken The Inmate

W00t

1.Abuser name: [HG] -Broken- the Inmate

2.TheirSteamId: STEAM_0:1:5279089

3.What server: JailBreak

4.About what time: 7AM GMT

5. PROOF: http://puu.sh/1NybC

6.Please tell us about the incident: I poked fun at his girlfriend, he kicked me once, I stopped. His girlfriend started making fun of anon, calling him a fag, gay, etc,(you can see this on line 3 of the screenshot) I tell her to piss off, Broken bans me. Not much to it, just through-and-through favoritism.

Edited by LazaHorse
It was illegible as it was.

I had already warned him to stop disrespecting people unwarranted and he chose to ignore me, so I kicked him. He came back in the server, said and I quote, "aww, little admin can't handle shit" then proceeded to do the EXACT same thing I had warned him not to do before I kicked him again so I banned him. The screenshots are on the ban report as seen here. Lady had already been warned by another admin to stop, so she toned it down to something acceptable but he continued to say things like, "and you don't know anon, so piss off slut," and, "And you're a slut sweetie," which not only breaks what I had told him earlier but also breaks our rule "No sexual harassment of female players.". Seems pretty open and shut to me.

Edited by -Broken-