Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Salsa Shack

Hey,

As we all know, Salsa was permed the other day for hacking.

Since Salsa created a lot of the cool stuff on our map, I'm sad to see him go, yet again...he was hacking so....yeah

Salsa named *salsa shack* after himself. And as far as I know, he has not got another ID and therefore IS UNFIT TO BEAR THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY SALSA SHACK.....

Instead, I am making a thread to RENAME *Salsa* Shack. I have made several jokes bout this and have had some discussion in TS about it and here are the 3 shortlisted possibilities:

WakaShak - The most wanted name for the area of the map, nearly an unanimous descision :P

HackaShak/HaxaShak - 2nd, only had a few people :)

____ shak - Input your name

Half serious, we could name it after someone who has done alot for GO (Bonbon, Ragequit the first ones to come to mind....).

So yeah...

Not only did salsa not make the map, and not only did he copy and paste every single addition he added to the map, shortly after he was banned he made a version of the map that removed ALL credits from it towards HG. He then uploaded the map to FPS Banana, claimed it as his own and wrote very childish comments, seen here -- http://gamebanana.com/csgo/maps/171402

So, fa**** shack it is :)

• Like 1