Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Climb Is Broken

LOL.

Thanks for all of your work on the map.

This guy can't even recompile a map without breaking everything. He should have not been so lazy and saw those things that needed fixing. You could have asked me to change the sign.

P.S.

That guy who uploaded the map on gamebanana wasn't me. I know who he is and I told him to delete it because it's stupid and immature. I already have a gamebanana account (look up cheesysalsa)

gdsgsd.png

I also still do updates for the map behind the scenes even though I'm banned because I'm nice and because I know what I'm doing.

+1 nice guy salsa

So stop being mean like really I got banned for using bhop scripts after being warned like 6 times I get it and I accept the consequences.

Edited by salsa

This guy can't even recompile a map without breaking everything.

Says the fa**** who copy and paste from other maps and can't even fix water or align shit to the grid. Get the fuck out of here.

You still copy and paste, you aren't a good mapper.

Edited by youthedog

Says the fa**** who copy and paste from other maps and can't even fix water or align shit to the grid. Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit n****r.

I'm not the one who broke the water *cough*

And everything is aligned fine you just have to set your scale to the same as mine (also a reason why you shouldn't be mapping.)

And seriously why are you so mad and immature about this I'm being really polite.

edit: I also like how you just edited your post to remove the racism lmao

Edited by salsa

I'm not the one who broke the water *cough*

And everything is aligned fine you just have to set your scale to the same as mine (also a reason why you shouldn't be mapping.)

Really cause the rest of the map is aligned perfectly. And I fixed the water instead if making it look like plastic.

I just used the default nuke water lol so good job on changing the texture I guess.

Funny cause it didn't work properly as apparently you didn't see. Wasn't hard to fix either, also water blocks need a different type of texture, can't just put it there and hope it will work.

Funny cause it didn't work properly as apparently you didn't see. Wasn't hard to fix either, also water blocks need a different type of texture, can't just put it there and hope it will work.

Yeah you're right. I guess it's also bort's fault for doing the same thing in the heart shaped pool area and whoever made VIP and obs. I blame laziness.

Edited by salsa

Banned, and still stirring up shit on HG forums, what a joke.

I'm a fan of the fa**** shack though.

Once.

What is a joke is how I come here and offer help politely and then you say I'm stirring shit. Your type of misguided vendetta is just exacerbating the flaming on the forums.

Also if you didn't even read what I posted ealier

So stop being mean like really I got banned for using bhop scripts after being warned like 6 times I get it and I accept the consequences.
Edited by salsa