Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Salsa Shack Admin

Sure, then wipe out will most likely be revamped too.

Don't, those walls are what makes wipeout hard. It would be boring if everyone could get to beams (as far as I've got)....cause then we'll be saying "It's too hard to jump up beams" and then we'll insert a teleporter at a 50 health deduction. Then the bricks will be too narrow ect...

Don't, those walls are what makes wipeout hard. It would be boring if everyone could get to beams (as far as I've got)....cause then we'll be saying "It's too hard to jump up beams" and then we'll insert a teleporter at a 50 health deduction. Then the bricks will be too narrow ect...

People have complained about obs for years, yet it hasn't changed a bit. As of right now, it'll be removed and if people find it too easy, there will be a smaller one placed so there's more room inbetween.

• Like 2

Those 2 were only problem the adminroom tele and the elec chair save thingy, thats all afaik.

One last thing.....

Scar! No more Bonbon poisoning! Keep the BonBon one and add another?

Or add another sniper rifle? I have only played a match once :P so i dont know anything other than JB......

I heard that CSS had 2 scar's, so I think it's only far we have 2 2 :D

Could you remove two of the pillars and one of the doorway things in deathrun? Deathrun is probably one of the most annoying things because it is made to kill EVERYONE, not to get to LR. If you remove those than there is a better chance for people to survive.

Could you remove two of the pillars and one of the doorway things in deathrun? Deathrun is probably one of the most annoying things because it is made to kill EVERYONE, not to get to LR. If you remove those than there is a better chance for people to survive.

Door ways should be fine, I did remove two of the pillars, left the middle one only.

One last thing.....

Scar! No more Bonbon poisoning! Keep the BonBon one and add another?

Or add another sniper rifle? I have only played a match once :P so i dont know anything other than JB......

I heard that CSS had 2 scar's, so I think it's only far we have 2 2 :D

Nope. The scar is not added from the map, it's added from my script. And If I found a scar snuck in there, I'll edit the script to delete all but mine :D

Remove or fix the first trap of deathrun, it doesnt work at all. Also why not make the bars for cell doors sideways? I REALLY LIKE IT DERPY LIKE that .. jk bout doors. Could you if its not already, make the starting glass box breakable, i dont like trying to kill last ct in deathrun without the glass being broken ..

Remove or fix the first trap of deathrun, it doesnt work at all. Also why not make the bars for cell doors sideways? I REALLY LIKE IT DERPY LIKE that .. jk bout doors. Could you if its not already, make the starting glass box breakable, i dont like trying to kill last ct in deathrun without the glass being broken ..

Is it the boulders?