Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Cs:go Map Suggestions

Now, before you suggest anything, make sure it isn't completely and utterly idiotic. Make sure it is something that doesn't kill all the terrorists/overpowered, it has to be balanced or else it'll end up being annoying and bad in the end.

Considering when I decompiled the latest map from the server, it doesn't compile properly, I may have to start back with the original file, which means I need to know what you guys do and don't like in the fa**** Shack. I will be remaking soccer already into a new area, I will remake all of the games you guys want to keep, it may or not be repositioned and reorganized so the map flows better and isn't just a secluded area you can't get out of.

What I will doing for sure

• Remaking soccer, new game, don't ask for hints
  • Remaking the climb and 'wipeout' whatever it's called
  • Remaking deathrun, won't be teleports, will be directly connected to map
  • Remaking slide
  • There will be many things that are retextured as a lot don't look that good
  • Fountain from CS:S will be used
  • 'Save' button on electric chair will be gone
  • Old electric chair and Jimmy (corpse) will be back
  • Water will look realistic, instead of plastic/glass

Make sure for any suggestions, give specifics, I can't please people if I don't know what you're talking about at all.

• Like 1

how about a maze or a surf? or adding some surf like structures around the map to make lava days more interesting.

a simon says room or a castle defense would be cool too if it can be worked out.

adding some lights/platforms along the main room walls that makes it possible to go around the room without touching the floor. "around the world day"

((needs things added from vip shingles over to jump contest wall. and then from the platform railing on admin room wall over to the shot for shot sign. a small platform above the deagle cage door, and another small platform/ledge between infirm and the fountain.))

ive got a ton of ideas, i should go learn how to map.... curse being lazy

how about a maze or a surf? or adding some surf like structures around the map to make lava days more interesting.

a simon says room or a castle defense would be cool too if it can be worked out.

adding some lights/platforms along the main room walls that makes it possible to go around the room without touching the floor. "around the world day"

((needs things added from vip shingles over to jump contest wall. and then from the platform railing on admin room wall over to the shot for shot sign. a small platform above the deagle cage door, and another small platform/ledge between infirm and the fountain.))

Second one is good, I'll think about it in the mean time.

A maze would probably be cool, it can't be over-complex though, otherwise it would take the whole round to complete.

Castle defence sounds something similar to a warday, which could be interesting to see the results of, I think it would be cool though. The CT's would need some sort of upperhand though since there are more T's than CT's and both teams will have guns/knives during it.

Just my input.

A maze would probably be cool, it can't be over-complex though, otherwise it would take the whole round to complete.

Castle defence sounds something similar to a warday, which could be interesting to see the results of, I think it would be cool though. The CT's would need some sort of upperhand though since there are more T's than CT's and both teams will have guns/knives during it.

Just my input.

the castle defence i was thinking of involves the T's choosing sides and fighting each other, losers get shot, there are usualy 3-4 cannons on each side and you destroy the bricks.

the castle defence i was thinking of involves the T's choosing sides and fighting each other, losers get shot, there are usualy 3-4 cannons on each side and you destroy the bricks.

That doesn't sound that bad either.

Call the fa**** shack the Dog House.

but but but, I liked the sound of "fa**** Shack"

since you are remaking most of fag shack, i vote to rename to "dog pound"

also another vent extension from armory vents over to dungeon. make it a one-way vent if it is too overpowered, so you can go from armory vents to dungeon, not the other way around.

Nah, dungeon is its own fortress, and it'd be way to easy to kill cts then.

Good ideas everyone, keep them coming.

Also what are you going opinions on the games currently in fa**** shack? What to keep and what to get rid of?

Nah, dungeon is its own fortress, and it'd be way to easy to kill cts then.

Good ideas everyone, keep them coming.

Also what are you going opinions on the games currently in fa**** shack? What to keep and what to get rid of?

i think the slide/dodge room is very cramped, everything else in there is a good idea though it needs some rework. maybe take out the slide area and make it more easily accessable?