Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Surf Dm Rule Suggestion

jajolt

I think its fine to have it allowed but I believe that it should have a time limit. I agree with toast, 5-10 seconds is enough to dick around with someone because if you are trying to surf and you can't because you saying stop gets spammed over by the

"Some guy got 2 points for killing this other guy" then what can you do? You'll probably disconnect and not come back for awhile.

Alright they can sit in the spawn for about 20-30 seconds. After that warn them to get out of spawn and not farm and if they don't listen then just slay them.

• Like 1

I've changed the settings on surf. As of now it will move people to spectate after 90 seconds (hopefully I did cvar correctly lol) and I've also made it so the server rotates through different maps every hour because surf reloaded might get a little boring (unless you guys want it to stay 24/7 on that map).

These are the maps it's going to rotate through (Dirty had all these maps on here) PM me or post in this thread if any maps are broken http://hellsgamers.c...n-lagging-etc/:

surf_10x_reload_tf2_fix_v1

surf_tf_rebel_resistance

surf_akai_f1n4l_doorfix

surf_avatar_v2

surf_crzyfrog_reloaded

surf_codeprotected_v2

surf_dm_japan_v2_b8

surf_greatriver_low_v2

surf_greatfissure

surf_hang_time_reloaded_v2

surf_legendary_lite_fix_v3

surf_koth_air_arena_v4