Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Stupid People And Snow

italk

Today I was driving home in nj as going to my block this random dude hits my car with his fucking plow. Jumps outs out and says "you could have killed someone." I was making a turn and my slided a little bit. Yells at me "you know who the fuck I am son!" I'm the fucking caption of the fire department. Just don't hurt me and my dog. If you want to hurt your selves go for it. I was going the posted speed limit of 25miles. I want move now this guy fucking scares me. What next should I be scared of this guy doing.

Edited by italk

It's obvious, you need to move to Chile, find Dolan, live with him for 8-10 years. Find drug cartel connections and be trained as a mercenary that can kill anyone that gets in your way. Acquire $1,000,000 dollars from the drug cartel. Make your way back to where this incident happened, he may not live there anymore so you may have to do some dirty work to find where he's gone. Once you find him, throw your leftover $892,275 at him. Little does he know, that money is drug money that was used by the cartel. The FBI will track him down, imprison him for years. Once he is imprisoned, visit him once a year, on the same date that the incident occurred and ask him, "Do you know who the fuck I am son?!?"

• Like 1

It's obvious, you need to move to Chile, find Dolan, live with him for 8-10 years. Find drug cartel connections and be trained as a mercenary that can kill anyone that gets in your way. Acquire $1,000,000 dollars from the drug cartel. Make your way back to where this incident happened, he may not live there anymore so you may have to do some dirty work to find where he's gone. Once you find him, throw your leftover $892,275 at him. Little does he know, that money is drug money that was used by the cartel. The FBI will track him down, imprison him for years. Once he is imprisoned, visit him once a year, on the same date that the incident occurred and ask him, "Do you know who the fuck I am son?!?"

Seems reasonable enough.

I highly doubt PBA (Policemen’s Benevolent Association) cards work exactly as you intend them too, furthermore you can't buy them or you would just get one handed out to you. The people who write about then say they got them because they donated considerable time and money to the organization on an annual basis. Not to mention it is suppose to be seen as an honor or award, not a free pass to evade the law.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I highly doubt PBA (Policemen’s Benevolent Association) cards work exactly as you intend them too, furthermore you can't buy them or you would just get one handed out to you. The people who write about then say they got them because they donated considerable time and money to the organization on an annual basis. Not to mention it is suppose to be seen as an honor or award, not a free pass to evade the law.

There's different types of pba cards I believe; you can get one for donating to a fallen officers family, but the best one you can get is being connected to cop with his badge number on it, most towns let cops distribute only like 10 cards with their number on it to family and friends.