Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Issue In Cs: Go Jailbreak Server

Servo

On the HG Jailbreak server in CS: GO, I've now heard two admins take one side of this issue to me, and two admins take the other side.

The problem is this. When an in cell order is given, like to get on your bunk, I do it. When the warden then says that when the cell doors open we are to go to the bottom of cell stairs or wherever, I assumed, and two admins have said so, that you are then free to move around in your cell because there are no in cell traps.

Two other admins just now told me that this isn't the case after I got killed for moving around in cell once the orders were given for what to do when cell doors open. They said that you have to follow the in cell order until the doors open.

So which is it? Each admin seems to have their own ideas about this rule. Thanks.

Its not a tarp but just an order, if you move around then it may look like that you didnt follow the order so you may or may not die but its not fk if you die.

Then again if the order is just go to the cell stairs and you move around while doors are closed then they wont shoot you.

Tldr, dont move if he said when cell doors open order, move only when cell doors gets open.

(and just for the nitpickers, if you give order when cell doors open go to cell stairs and then you say do this now while cell doors are closed you are tarping them in cells so expect a tlist.)

• 1 month later...