Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Just A Suggestion For A New Csgo Jb Rule

So today I was playing on the server as usual everything was going well besides those stupid freekillers, then the lead tells us to go on second tier of obs, okay still normal, but then a stupid t threw a smoke so we couldnt see! and the lead said we still have to go, in my opinion i think that there should be a rule against that. So its up to you guys just wanted to make you guys think about it!

Thanks!

-Blank [back_Stab]

So today I was playing on the server as usual everything was going well besides those stupid freekillers, then the lead tells us to go on second tier of obs, okay still normal, but then a stupid t threw a smoke so we couldnt see! and the lead said we still have to go, in my opinion i think that there should be a rule against that. So its up to you guys just wanted to make you guys think about it!

Thanks!

-Blank [back_Stab]

Lead is implying that you should turn on your smoke hacks so that there's no smoke for you, unless you don't have them of course.

On a serious note, I don't think this should be added. Why?

A: You can't tell who threw smoke in stacks besides the chat message (I'm sure there could be a system added)

B: Maybe somebody was in an asshole mood and did it on purpose

C: The point is for Lead to get to LR, so for most, the faster the killing, the better.

I'm sure there's also some people who might agree with this but this is just my opinion.

Edited by AnthraxisX

Is there any rule on CTs throwing smokes at Ts? Especially during lava days. I've seen many CTs throw smokes when Ts are making a lava day jump to VIP shingles or when they're doing OBs.

I think that a good rule would be "CT's are not allowed to throw smoke anywhere near T's, specifically on lava days."

Sounds good?

This whole thread is dumb, nothing should be added against smokes, like it was stated earlier they're there for a reason, and a CT's job is to get to LR. All this rule would do is waste time and increase admins work for pointlessness.

Ok what about this. I was having a jump contest day. A CT deliberately kept going into VIP grabbing smoke grenades and throwing them at jump contest when I would say "lowest dies" or "highest dies". This just wasted time and didn't make getting to LR any faster, it delayed it.

Ok what about this. I was having a jump contest day. A CT deliberately kept going into VIP grabbing smoke grenades and throwing them at jump contest when I would say "lowest dies" or "highest dies". This just wasted time and didn't make getting to LR any faster, it delayed it.

Make them move out of the smoke and do last reaction..

Disobeying lead/not following orders as CT. Since he was obviously trolling, you should of pointed out that that is against the rules......slayed...ect.

If the smoke is thrown to troll, then that is against the rules. If the smoke is thrown, say a T knew he could do obx blind....then thats fair......A CT trying to mess up a last reaction thingy is just trolling = slay.

Edited by WhataWackaMonk