Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Please Renvox

Natehihenr

1. Your in-game name: Renvox (Now Re$3x)

2. Server that you where banned on: D2DM - 67.228.181.72

3. The Banning admin: [AzÃ…Å ] BuLLeTz_FrEaK

4. Your Steam-Id : STEAM_0:0:24673542

5. Reason for ban: I was walling... Yea I know.. Noob Lolz This was awhile ago tho and I have played w/o walls ever since that and I now come to you with an unban request..... I think ive been Punished and its been over a month lol... maybe 2..... But yea im not walling anymore... No good DM servers out there cept this one so Id love to play on it again Please Unban THanks !......

(Reason for Ban was Walling as I said I had so much random Chat up ther ^ that just wanted to make it clear here )

1. Your in-game name: Renvox (Now Re$3x)

2. Server that you where banned on: D2DM - 67.228.181.72

3. The Banning admin: [AzÃ…Å ] BuLLeTz_FrEaK

4. Your Steam-Id : STEAM_0:0:24673542

5. Reason for ban: I was walling... Yea I know.. Noob Lolz This was awhile ago tho and I have played w/o walls ever since that and I now come to you with an unban request..... I think ive been Punished and its been over a month lol... maybe 2..... But yea im not walling anymore... No good DM servers out there cept this one so Id love to play on it again Please Unban THanks !......

(Reason for Ban was Walling as I said I had so much random Chat up ther ^ that just wanted to make it clear here )

So you admit to walling..humm...did u read MOTD? I don't think you are getting unbanned my dear! :-/

Well Ehh How can I read the MOTD if Im banned... And Really Id like to play on the server again and join the group maybe I havent used them since and I have gotten good with "SKill" and not some Program..... Game is more fun this way anyway..... But Idk it was my 1st offense and id like a 2nd chance =/

Yea I see no reason to fuss about it.... Like I know I did wrong and I stoped it cuss it is not the way the game should be played it ruins it for u guys too and thats a waste of ur 20$ and mine really. But Thanks Ill just have to wait on it and Hope they let me play again =)

http://www.donationstracker.com/donate.php?v=1.1&donate=93e5c9bb99eb06600fb84950a066c4d0&cid=82&vid=137&uid=40

Use this link above to get unbanned. 10$ sounds fair if our servers are that important to you to play on. Plus you can win some games and a t-shirt, think about it.

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46780#post46780

I would Donate if I could Checked the Page T-shirt is nice..... And Admin Creds are koolio too but lol I really dont want that kinda power. But yea I cant Donate CUss lack of cash (Job) to donate.

All I want is to get back on and play in ur servers and Join the Community

Lol to Prove I dont have money either I had to buy Css with WOW gold froma friend =D .... 3kg =( it was good gold =*(

Well As I said Up there Im 15 no job one parent works.... 10$ is 10$ at the time for me ..... Like I said I would do sumthing else Recruiting or idk what else u guys might want me to do but the 10$ right now isnt something I can get and wont be for a bit. Im not older like you guys with Credit cards or Paypalls

It was in May so like 3 months lol =(...... Like Really Im not a hacker anymore 100% legit (Some gun skins Cheats??? Idk) But ehh yea just Idk I wish sumthing like that could Happen.... But like Racism and shit like that Yea = Perm ban that is kool But a Hacker... Yea A long good ban for them to see what they did and maybe stop it and Become a Legit PLayer..... But I was reading and u guys hate hackers lol and i was on vent with acouple people telling me bout it but w/e u guys decide is Final... Not my server..... But I'm a nice laidback kid that fucked up and messed around with walls and a got smacked in the face for it =(

It was in May so like 3 months lol =(...... Like Really Im not a hacker anymore 100% legit (Some gun skins Cheats??? Idk) But ehh yea just Idk I wish sumthing like that could Happen.... But like Racism and shit like that Yea = Perm ban that is kool But a Hacker... Yea A long good ban for them to see what they did and maybe stop it and Become a Legit PLayer..... But I was reading and u guys hate hackers lol and i was on vent with acouple people telling me bout it but w/e u guys decide is Final... Not my server..... But I'm a nice laidback kid that fucked up and messed around with walls and a got smacked in the face for it =(

It is actually the other way around dude. Racism might have a second chance if it was their first offend along with a sincerely apologetical unban-request. But we have zero tolerance for both, esp HACKERS.

It is a risk to unban hackers cuz you don't know when they gon go crazy again. It is hard to track and babysit them too. I'd suggest NO to this request