Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Please Renvox

Natehihenr

Well me Theres no going back.... What do I get out of it really... Nothing but oh I got banned from like 5 servers today I think I might log on to some more 2marrow and get banned. Also its like people ask you oh.... you play any games... Yea I play Css.... Oh kool U good at it.... Yea I hack!..... That person wont play with u. Like really I come in here saying that I did hack because why Lie about it and have u throw a demo in my face and totally drop my slim chances of getting unbanned and being seen as a liar to people I dont even know.... Like I said... Hacking was like drinking for me once... Went and did it parents found out... got in an assload of trouble didnt touch it again..... Just not worth it to me

Well me Theres no going back.... What do I get out of it really... Nothing but oh I got banned from like 5 servers today I think I might log on to some more 2marrow and get banned. Also its like people ask you oh.... you play any games... Yea I play Css.... Oh kool U good at it.... Yea I hack!..... That person wont play with u. Like really I come in here saying that I did hack because why Lie about it and have u throw a demo in my face and totally drop my slim chances of getting unbanned and being seen as a liar to people I dont even know.... Like I said... Hacking was like drinking for me once... Went and did it parents found out... got in an assload of trouble didnt touch it again..... Just not worth it to me

So you still hack? Sorry if I misread that, its quite hard to read anything you've posted.