Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Players With Vacban Are A Problem

2 days ago I did a report for a player to play Counter Strike Source DM server I received message from an admin will not ban you for not vacban the Source arr is something absurd in my opinion as long act has Count the steam warning that no matter what game received should be excluded from the community or gameme ranking system, I was shocked when I heard that admins will not ban players who vacban other than Source games or GO

vacbansteam.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

for example the picture that Ice Cube has 16 games played most of which are Source / Go is obviously used and now use codes or scripts all kinds of aces improving their playing style which is illegal logical

Edited by HG TmGuerrilla

s absurd meaning I get to play every day to be able to make points like how to get to the top and comes with VacBan player but not on counter strike source and easily reach top because it has code to me it seems kind of crazy this work

how to be fair play when they VacBan the profiles of steam, that\'s why that message alone is to warn you that the player is suspect

Ice Cube Profile Steam http://steamcommunit...561197968160196

there are many players in this situation but nobody takes action when I\'m servers counter strike deal 1.6/source me almost daily to detect all these users have vacban sour and I reset the rank of siistemul gameme and gave them ban from servers

regardless of the reason for that is that warning from Valve for scripts for anything, as long as you have that message not allowed to be part of a serious community that respects and has many servers and many members on the forum and that you image as gaming community

if you do not have time to reset them all with vacban users every day, at least 1 time per week delegates some admins to deal with this or who has access to the site gameme to reset your score and give them banned on all servers community

Edited by HG TmGuerrilla