Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Angel Really Likes To 'hook Up'.

-O-P-rime

Alright so:

Prime and I had been meaning to meet up when he came over but there hadn't been a good time, until Thursday night. Before we met in the city I had my own pres (pre drinks) at home, and on the way to the train cos I was running out of time :P, and drank more than half a bottle of vodka with breakfast juice so I was nicely drunk when we met and got into the club haha and I promote at the club that we went to (Seven) so we both got in for free plus 2 free drink cards :D

So we had a couple of wet pussy shots and rum and cokes and sat down at the couches and talked a bit. I got a guy to get 2 pictures of us Prime is afraid of the camera flash lols

[spoiler=2 photos]http://cloud.dloaded...43e65e5cda0.jpg

http://cloud.dloaded...43e684a17b9.jpg

Then after a bit the main dj dance area opened up so we moved into there and started dancing looking around for girls. Doesn't take too long I see these 2 girls dancing on a raised platform so I hop onto it and start dancing next to one of them, Prime wouldn't come up with me :P end up making out with one of the girls and after a bit her friend left and she had to go over to her cos her friend was angry that she left her for me haha so we exchanged numbers and a kiss then a hop down to Prime and keep dancing.

The girl txted me later saying sorry she had to spend some time her her friend cos she was angry that she dumped her and I'm like yeah all good I'm around the same spot that we met if you want to find me :) lol

She txting up not long after saying sorry had to go home cos her friend was tired lol

Then Prime and I went over to another part of the dance area and as we're dancing I look to my left and see this girl checking me out haha so I turned towards her and started dancing. About 20-30 seconds later we had this massively intense eye contact for 5 seconds and then we started making out hahaha and then we moved onto the couch, and while I was busy with her apparently Prime and a few others were staring at us and laughing haha

And Prime went and talked to a few of the djs and went behind the set on the main stage and got 7 free drink cards off them lol

Ended up taking her outside the club cos she needed some fresh air she'd drank quite a bit earlier in the night and I brought some water down with us. Made out some more and later on Prime comes outside and finds us says goodbye and heads home.

Before Sarah leaves for a taxi home she gives me her phone number and we've been txting since and I'm meeting up with her on Monday :D

So it was a great night! xP

Prime and angel kissed. Don't tell packed.

Who?

Prime married Pickles. Angel kissed a fat chick. That is all

I SEE HOW IT IS

Actually took pics lol.

Did you take any??

ROFL!

Edited by Angel Descends