Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mass Free Kills And Bans

youthedog

Almost every time there is a mass freewill now, the person who did it usually ends up getting banned, after being tlisted like 5 times by slow admins. I was wondering if we're supposed to just tlist them and let staff ban them if necessary or is it okay to go ahead and ban?

Almost every time there is a mass freewill now, the person who did it usually ends up getting banned

I see that jbers are banning for free will now. Tsk tsk. If its very severe then they should by banned but if its the sort of thing where you think "Well he didn't mean to do it but he still did it" then I would assume its a tlist

Almost every time there is a mass freewill now, the person who did it usually ends up getting banned, after being tlisted like 5 times by slow admins. I was wondering if we're supposed to just tlist them and let staff ban them if necessary or is it okay to go ahead and ban?

Yeah I have seen this as well and don't understand why folks are banning them. T-listing them keeps them from doing it again for at least 2 hours. Post the screenshot or other proof to the tlist report and it's normally taken care of pretty quickly. In fact, I don't recall a single report I've done that's taken more than 15-20 minutes for someone to respond to.

Sirius

If you guys havent seen the video of our teamspeak discussion (you would know if you saw it) I see no point in banning mass freekillers. If they want to stay on our servers and play T and keep our server filled, it only helps us.

Thats what i think. Who cares even if they killed all 20 T's just throw em on terrorist permanently :P

I only ban when it is some douche who just takes lead and massfreekills. Basically when they obviously know what they are doing, which doesn't happen that often.