Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Suicide - Abuse Of Powers

devnull

Abuse of powers.

Why did he lock the thread against him. Its not up to him to lock it.

I Kill You posted something somewhat relevant to the report yet it was deleted. (not up to suicide to decide, no proof suicide deleted this but maybe someone can check.)

I must say if report is about said person then said person should not be the one to action the thread. Leave it to the higher ups.

Holy shit how far are you gonna go with this.

51600b7307158.png

Wasn't me that deleted, but Archer was in the right seeing as how you aren't suppose to post on ban reports unless you have proof or are involved.

Thread was locked so arguing wasn't going back and forth, there's was nothing else left to add and the rest needed to be dealt with by an advisor plus.

Also, you should really use the abuse report template on whoever your making the report against:

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/74379-abuse-report-template/

• Like 1

Suicide unlocked the thread again. So please disregard this abuse report.

However this should probably be passed on to everyone of power. Example .... if the report is involving USER1 then USER1 should reply his side..if the thread needs to be locked,approved,declined etc...it should be up so someone in higher position and not to the person being accused.