Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

In-Ear Hedphones

Icon

I like listening to music while at work and stuff, but i want a pair that will last a while. Usually i just buy some cheap ones from the store. Anyone have any suggestions?.

Well for cheap ones, get Skullcandy Ink'd. I buy em for $10 at department stores and they last months with really good quality for the price and life.

For really fancy ones, get the Sennheiser IE 60s. You can get em for less than $150 online and they're really good sound quality and last a long time.

Skullcandy ink'd are what I use when I'm snowboarding. They stay in your ears pretty good if doing things where you're moving a lot but ill warm you after prolonged use your ears will begin to hurt

When I'm not snowboarding I just use the apple headphones that came with my phone. The ear pods or whatever they are called are pretty comfortable but range from $20-30 online

skullcandys fuqin suq hard diq most overpriced piece of shit, that being said, don't ever think about getting beats, monster is such a shitty company and the only way they make money is by having some grade b rapper endorse them.

AW YEAH MONSTER GOLD TIPPED CABLES THAT BREAK AFTER 2 WEEKS AW YEAH

sennheisers are good but if you're gonna pop 150$+ on in ear then don't.

General rule of thumb (for me at least), 1-100$ for in-ear 101$+ for on-ear/over-ear/studio/real fancy shit.

So, for in-ear i would go for....

http://turntablelab.com/collections/headphones-earphones-earbuds-alpha/products/aiaiai-pipe-earphones

32.95 right meow and great quality, i have the AIAIAI TMA-1 DJ headphones and the quality is amazing, its a bit flat at first but if you get something with an eq you really can see how good they are.

But since you're looking just for 'buds then the ones i linked should suffice.

IE2 Bose. 99 Bucks. Best Buds Ever

I'm going to have to agree with that. I still have my pair and they work amazingly. I did try skull candy but their headphones are so cheaply made it broke in the first month. Both pairs. Apples headphones are nice but still lack good bass or crisp highs.